VISA TYPES REQUIRED
International Applicants must obtain one of the following two Visa types.
- The J-1 Visa must be arranged through a work and travel program.
- Representatives from Killington will be traveling to South America to attend the job fair put on by Universal Student Exchange (USE).
- An in-person interview is required before any job offer can be made; we are unable to offer a position over the phone or Internet.
- For more information on obtaining a J-1 visa or USE’s job fair schedule, please visit USE’s website. www.workuse.net/.
- Because of the tremendous number of J-1 applications we receive, we cannot respond individually to each person.
- People with H-2B visas who are currently working in the US may be considered.
- Please contact Maegan Dillman at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.