International Applicants


International Applicants must obtain one of the following two Visa types.


  • The J-1 Visa must be arranged through a work and travel program. 
  • Representatives from Killington will be traveling to South America to attend the job fair put on by Universal Student Exchange (USE). 
  • An in-person interview is required before any job offer can be made; we are unable to offer a position over the phone or Internet. 
  • For more information on obtaining a J-1 visa or USE’s job fair schedule, please visit USE’s website. 
  • Because of the tremendous number of J-1 applications we receive, we cannot respond individually to each person.


  • People with H-2B visas who are currently working in the US may be considered. 
  • Please contact Maegan Dillman at for more information.

Plan Your Vacation
Book by phone: 800-621-MTNS

Book Online