5 Reasons to not miss Friday of the Xfinity Killington Cup
Posted by The Beast on November 19, 2017
There's always MORE at Killington and getting here on Friday gives you MORE World Cup.
We've got 5 reasons for you to pack the car and get here early.
Stay Friday night and be ready first thing Saturday morning to catch an early shuttle, get through security and find a good viewing spot. Shuttles begin service at 6:30 a.m. Saturday.
- Watch the Athlete Bib Presentation and Fireworks Show. What's a bib presentation? It's where the top 15 ranked giant slalom athletes will be presented with their start order for the giant slalom race on Saturday. Each athlete will be introduced on the stage and presented with a bib (race start number) by local ski race athletes.
Troy Ramey FREE Concert - Originally from Woodstock, VT Troy stared in the 12th season of The Voice and will be singing the national anthem prior to the races Saturday and Sunday.
- Autograph Signing with Resi Stiegler and SHRED Optics at Killington Sports Route 4 7:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
- TGR’s Rogue Elements Movie Premier at Snowshed Lodge at 7:00 p.m. Check out the trailer here.
And one more, because we can- a whole extra day to check out the 60 vendors in the vendor village!
Be in the know and read World Cup 101.
PLEASE LEAVE BAGS AT HOME
All persons and bags will be searched prior to entering the World Cup venue. We strongly suggest that you do not bring bags to the venue; priority for security screening will be given to those without bags. Persons with bags should expect long lines and wait times when entering the venue. Keep the following tips in mind when planning your arrival to the venue.
- Only bring what you absolutely need to the venue
- Arrive early; shuttle service begins at 6:30 a.m.
- Do not bring any of the following prohibited items: chairs, alcoholic beverages, glass containers, knives, weapons, laser pointers, pets, illegal drugs, or drones.