Beast Pass :: Top Ten Hidden Gems
Posted May 29, 2014
Sure, a Killington Season Pass means the longest season in the East and seven peaks’ worth of choice steeps, parks, trees and cruisers. Unlimited turns, prime grooming and some of Vermont’s best snowmaking; it’s all there. But being a pass holder is even more than that – it’s an experience we love, and you deserve.
Check out some of our favorite under-the-radar pass holder perks.
1. Pico Mountain, one of the country’s best classic ski resorts, is right around the corner from the Beast. Did we mention that you get full access, especially to those quiet Vermont woods?
2. When we say UNLIMITED, we mean it. Our Unlimited Pass Holders get four-season access to Killington Peak, which means full servings of mountain biking and fall foliage to complement your snowy turns.
3. We like to get the longest season in the East started early, and first turns are reserved just for you.
4. Our annual Pass Holder Party brings lots of our favorite things together – spring skiing, Umbrella Bar drinks and you.
5. Get out on the snow for 100 days and you’ll get more than strong legs – you’ll be part of a club full of some the East Coast’s fiercest athletes and friendliest people.
6. Be heard. Our pass holders receive exclusive newsletters and surveys straight from the executive team.
7. Earn your turns with our Uphill Travel perks - that's right, you get access beyond lift operations. All part of being a pass holder.
8. Helllooo, West Coast. As if the terrain at Killington wasn’t enough, Adult Unlimited Season Pass Holders pick up 18 FREE days of skiing in 2014-15 at Powdr Resorts and Okemo Mountain.
9. Who doesn’t love spending less? Pass holders pay less for lessons, lattes and even lodging. Plus renewing pass holders pick up free Beast Bucks, too.
10. Time at the ticket window adds up – and you’ll be spending all of yours on snow. Here’s to more turns in 2014-15.
Pick up your 2014-15 Winter Beast Pass now!