Killington Parks :: Spring, On Point
Posted April 23, 2014
Every time we built it, you showed up in force to shred it. From the early season builds on Reason and Mouse Run to sunny laps in Dream Maker to the late season rail yard on Superstar, this season in the parks was six full months of stoke.
Here are your spring highlights.
1. The East Coast snowboard community came together for the first annual Slash and Berm and took on a banked slalom through The Stash to raise $2,705 for the Molly Fund.
2. Burton Girls stopped by for a Ladies' Ride Day - these girls can shred!
3. Woodward's Winter Mini Camp Tour paid us a visit, and we welcomed them with a double pipe. Shredding on 13’ walls with jibs and transfer channels was some of the most fun we had all season!
4. Mother Nature offered up some bluebird days on Timberline and Neff Land before Ramshead closed for the season.
5. Killington Parks team has been ridin’ round getting it. Maggie Leon just landed herself 2nd place on the USASA Nationals podium for slopestyle!
6. Did we mention sunglasses, hoodies, soft snow and sunshine?
7. The Hibernation Park Jam returned for its second season to send off Bear Mountain...
8. ...which meant last spring laps in The Stash...
9. ...and Dream Maker. You made 'em count!
10. We sessioned the Superstar Rail Yard through the last of K-1's turns.
Got highlights of your own? #kparks on Instagram to show 'em off.
P.S. - Get your vote on and share the love over at Transworld, too!