Top Ten :: Presidents' Week Picks at The Beast
Posted February 14, 2014
1. Get ready for all that terrain with our new interactive guide. How else will you navigate more trails, more lifts, and more miles than anywhere else on the East coast?
2. Fuel your adventure with dinner for the family at The Wobbly Barn. Kids under 10 eat free between 4:00 and 5:00 p.m. over the weekend (Saturday and Sunday), too!
4. Check out the brand-new killingtonsports.com or swing by Killington Sports on Route 4 to score a FREE Orage base layer when you pick up a piece of their outerwear. Stylish AND smart.
5. Tracking and talons and tricks, oh my! The events calendar is stacked with events on-snow and off, including a visit from VINS and their raptors.
6. To tube, or not to tube? Is that even a question? The Killington Tubing Park is open and sliding for the season with a side of tasty food at The Clubhouse Bar and Grill.
7. The powder isn't the only fluffy thing we love. Rest your head at the Killington Grand Hotel or condominiums and enjoy tons of family events, an easy night's sleep and even great midweek deals.
8. Let's face it, lunch is awesome. At least, it should be. That's why the base lodges will have special dishes for the holiday all week long, not to mention a cozy sit-down lunch service at Ovations.
9. Everyone likes to get down, but this year, you can get up, too. Pick up an Uphill Travel Pass and skin, hike, and snowshoe to your heart's content.
10. With a rockstar mountain operations team and some help from Mother Nature, we're pretty psyched to be 100% open to kick off the holiday. Go get that terrain!