Top Ten :: Spring at The Beast
Posted March 19, 2014
Spring is here, and you should be, too. Here's what has us stoked.
1. Blue skies, soft snow, and bumps for days. Get yours.
2. Killington's live music tradition continues on Saturday, March 22, with the first annual Life is good NOR'BEASTER Festival. Deals still available.
3. Speaking of tradition, The Bud Light Bear Mountain Mogul Challenge returns in April. Tips up!
4. Thirsty yet? Goggle tans are complimentary.
5. Putting Bear Mountain to sleep can be a bummer. The Hibernation Park Jam makes it better.
7. But wait 20 minutes before you hit the pool.
8. Or the bumps.
9. Killington Triathlon: Ski, Bike, Run.
10. More trails. More toys.