4,241' Club, Ages 18+
Seasonal Program, $499
Price available through October 16, 2014
4,241' Club means both a great social experience and tons of skiing and riding for its lucky members! You will focus on your individual goals on the snow while building lasting friendships with fellow snow sports enthusiasts.
After a day on the mountain, complimentary appetizers and live entertainment await you in the Long Trail Pub as you swap stories with your coach and new friends.
Participants will also document their progress with video analysis in the early season and again near the winter's end. You'll be amazed at how much you've learned! And for those who dare to free the heel, we are pleased to offer a telemark group option, too.
- 12 Saturday sessions from December 13, 2014 - March 28, 2015.
- Not available during peak dates: 12/24/14 - 1/4/15; 1/17 - 1/19/15; 2/14 - 2/20/15.
- Meets each Saturday at 8:45 a.m., slopeside at Snowshed Base Area.
- Includes 4.5 hours of coaching and an Apres-ski party each day.
- Benefit from two video analysis sessions per season.
- Helmets are recommended for all participants.