All-terrain Ski Camps
Featuring Premier Adventure Skier, Dan Egan
Here’s a chance to see Killington through the eyes of one of the premier adventure skiers in the world as Dan Egan, one of Powder Magazine's Top Skiers of All Time, leads skiers on a mountain adventure, teaching everything from reading terrain to taking on the trees.
All-terrain 1-day Session
February 21, 2015
This full-day session offers a unique opportunity to venture into the moguls, steeps, glades and all the varied terrain at Killington. Throughout the day, Dan will give clinics about equipment, tactics and more. He will work with skiers to tweak and develop the skills that are key to taking advantage of Killington’s expansive and adventurous terrain.
- 1-day lift ticket
- One day of all-terrain coaching from Dan Egan and specialty instructors
- Video analysis
Explore The Beast, 2-day Camp
January 24-25, 2015 or March 21-22, 2015
For intermediate, advanced or expert skiers looking for a unique experience off the beaten path. This is a chance to learn first-hand from a premier adventure skier about reading terrain, conditions and picking the best lines down the mountain while exploring the glades and increasing varied terrain.
- 2-day lift ticket
- Two days of on-hill exploration and coaching with Dan Egan and speciality instructors from 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. and 1:00-4:00 p.m. each day
- Lunch at Ovations Restaurant at the Killington Grand Hotel each day at noon
- Video analysis each afternoon at 3:30 p.m.
- Programs designed for ages 18 and up
- Recommended for Blue level skiers and above
- Reservations are required
- Morning meeting place at Long Trail Pub in Snowshed Lodge at 8:30 a.m. for each program
- Helmets are recommended