Learn To Programs, Ages 18+
First Time? We've Got You Covered.
Dedicated Terrain and Proven Teaching Methods
Killington’s dedicated terrain-based learning area designed specifically for beginners and our team of qualified instructors help new snow sports athletes build fundamental skills for a lifetime of winter adventures.
- Available daily from late November through early April.
- Program registration and meeting area are located inside Snowshed Base Lodge, first floor.
- Morning half-day program meets daily at 9:30 a.m.
- On Saturdays and peak dates*, morning lessons also meet at 9:00 a.m. - pick whichever time works best for you.
- Afternoon half-day program meets daily at 12:30 p.m.
- Arrive 15 minutes earlier than meeting times to allow time for registration.
- Rates include lesson, equipment rentals and a limited Learning Area lift ticket on days one and two.
- On day three and beyond, your lift ticket is upgraded to full mountain access.
Buy Two, Get Third Day Free! Plus, complete a 3-day Learn To Program this season and receive the following benefits:
- One free lift ticket valid any day through the end of 2014-15 season.
- 50% off 1-day window rates on your future lift tickets, group lessons, and rentals purchased through the 2014-15 season and all of the 2015-16 season.
PLAN AHEAD AND SAVE
Book online and save up to 10% or as part of a 3-day or longer vacation package, and save up to 15%.
*Peak dates: 11/27-30/14; 12/24/14-1/4/15; 1/17-19/15; 2/14-20/15
Discovery 4-day Learn To Programs, $299
Featuring Free Elan Skis or a Free Burton Snowboard
This unique 4-day program offers first-timers ages 18+ everything they need to get comfortable on snow while exploring our dedicated learning terrain and expanding their skills.
Plus, discover more potential when we hand you brand new gear on your fourth day that is yours to keep - FREE!
- Four 2-hour lessons, four days of rental equipment and a 4-day lift ticket (days one and two are limited to learning area only; days three and four are full mountain access).
- Lessons do not need to be consecutive but need to be completed by the end of the 2014-15 season
- On your fourth day of lessons, we'll be handing over a brand new pair of Elan skis/bindings* or free Burton snowboard/bindings* - FREE!
- Your instructor will give you some pointers on how to make the most of your new gear that day and beyond.
- 50% off lift tickets and lessons for the remainder of the 2014-15 and 2015-16 winter seasons.
The Burton Discovery 4-day Program is sold out at this time. Space is limited for the Elan Discovery 4-day Program, so don't delay.
Looking to make a vacation out of it? Killington's 4-day MORE Discovery Ski & Stay Package includes 4-nights at the Grand Hotel, a welcome party, tubing, lunch at the Peak Lodge with fellow learners and more.
*Ski sizes range from 146-160cm and will accommodate appropriate skier type abilities for participants in this beginner program. Snowboard sizes range from 145-162cm and will accommodate appropriate boarder abilities for participants in this beginner program. There are limited amounts of equipment per size.