Learn To Programs, Ages 18+
First Time? We've Got You Covered.
Dedicated Terrain and Proven Teaching Methods
In 2015, Killington Snow Sports School was recognized by the National Ski Areas Association with the Conversion Cup - a national commendation for making the greatest strides in converting new skiers and snowboarders into lifelong enthusiasts.
Being home to the largest Terrain Based Learning facility in the U.S., coupled with our 4-day Discovery Programs including free equipment packages to graduates upon completion, Killington Snow Sports School will get you moving.
Read more in Terrain Based Learning article in 4,241" Magazine:
Learn-to-Ski and Learn-to-Snowboard programs are available daily from late November through early April.
- Program registration and meeting area are located inside Snowshed Base Lodge, first floor.
- Morning half-day program meets daily at 9:30 a.m.
- On Saturdays and peak dates, morning lessons also meet at 9:00 a.m.
- Afternoon half-day program meets daily at 12:45 p.m.
- Arrive 15 minutes earlier than meeting times to allow time for registration.
- Rates include lesson, equipment rentals and a limited Learning Area lift ticket on days one and two.
- On day three you may upgrade your ticket for full mountain access free of charge at any ticket window.
|Half-day||$135||$215||Buy Two, Third Day is FREE|
|Book online and save up to 10%|
Complete a 3-day Learn-to-Program this season and receive a personalized Learner's Permit with the following benefits:
- 50% off 1-day window rates on your future lift tickets, group lessons, and rentals purchased through the 2015-16 season and all of the 2016-17 season.
Discovery 4-day Learn To Programs, $349
Featuring Free Elan Skis or a Free Burton Snowboard
This unique 4-day program offers first-timers ages 18+ everything they need to get comfortable on snow while exploring our dedicated learning terrain and expanding their skills.
Plus, discover more potential when we hand you brand new gear on your fourth day that is yours to keep - FREE!
*Peak dates: 12/24/15-1/3/16; 1/16-17/16; 2/13-21/16