Learn To Programs, Ages 18+
First Time? We've Got You Covered.
Dedicated Terrain and Proven Teaching Methods
Killington’s dedicated terrain-based learning area designed specifically for beginners and our team of qualified instructors help new snow sports athletes build fundamental skills for a lifetime of winter adventures.
- Available daily from late November through early April.
- Program registration and meeting area are located inside Snowshed Base Lodge, first floor.
- Morning half-day program meets daily at 9:30 a.m.
- On Saturdays and peak dates*, morning lessons also meet at 9:00 a.m. - pick whichever time works best for you.
- Afternoon half-day program meets daily at 12:45 p.m.
- Arrive 15 minutes earlier than meeting times to allow time for registration.
- Rates include lesson, equipment rentals and a limited Learning Area lift ticket on days one and two.
- On day three and beyond, your lift ticket is upgraded to full mountain access.
Buy Two, Get Third Day Free! Plus, complete a 3-day Learn To Program this season and receive your personalized Learner's Permit with the following benefits:
- 50% off 1-day window rates on your future lift tickets, group lessons, and rentals purchased through the 2015-16 season and all of the 2016-17 season.
PLAN AHEAD AND SAVE
Book online and save up to 10%
*Peak dates: 12/24/15-1/3/16; 1/16-17/16; 2/13-21/16
Discovery 4-day Learn To Programs, $349
Featuring Free Elan Skis or a Free Burton Snowboard
This unique 4-day program offers first-timers ages 18+ everything they need to get comfortable on snow while exploring our dedicated learning terrain and expanding their skills.
Plus, discover more potential when we hand you brand new gear on your fourth day that is yours to keep - FREE!
- Four 2-hour lessons, four days of rental equipment and a 4-day lift ticket (days one and two are limited to learning area only; days three and four are full mountain access).
- Lessons do not need to be consecutive but need to be completed by the end of the 2015-16 season
- On your fourth day of lessons, we'll be handing over a brand new pair of Elan skis/bindings* or free Burton snowboard/bindings* - FREE!
- Your instructor will give you some pointers on how to make the most of your new gear that day and beyond.
- 50% off lift tickets and lessons for the remainder of the 2015-16 and 2016-17 winter seasons.
Burton LTR Snowboards
- 145 cm for heights 5’3 and under
- 150 cm for heights 5’4 to 5’7
- 154 cm for heights 5’8 and over – SOLD OUT
Elan LTS Skis
- 146cm for heights 5’3 and under
- 152 cm for heights 5’4 to 5’6
- 160 cm for heights 5’7 and over