Mogul Camps, Ages 18+
There's no better place to bump it up than at the home of the steepest, longest mogul trail in the East, Outer Limits. We'll show you the best lines on Killington’s vast and varied mogul runs while helping to build skills and confidence.
Mogul Camp with Donna, $349
March 21-22, 2015
Featuring Olympic Gold Medalist, Donna Weinbrecht
Join Olympic gold medalist and world champion mogul skier, Donna Weinbrecht, and Killington Resort’s top coaches for an unforgettable learning experience available to men and women.
Donna Weinbrecht grew up in New Jersey where she co-founded her High School Ski Team, but it was at Killington where the Jersey Girl with the signature blonde ponytail learned to handle moguls. This Pioneer of mogul skiing would go on to climb historic heights that many believe will never be equaled. In addition to winning the first Olympic Gold Medal awarded for mogul skiing at the 1992 Albertville Games, Donna has won every accolade in her sport.
- Five time FIS World Cup Title Winner
- 46 individual World Cup mogul event wins
- Seven U.S. National Championship Titles
- Three time Olympian - 1992 Albertville France, 1994 Lillehammer Norway, and 1998 Nagano Japan
- Gold medalist at the 1991 World Championships in Lake Placid, N.Y.
- Two silver medals at the ’89 and ’97 World Championships
- 14 year member of U.S. Ski Team
- U.S. National Ski Hall of Fame (2004) and Vermont Ski Hall of Fame (2007) inductee
- Welcome party at Ovations Restaurant at the Killington Grand Friday evening from 7:00-9:00 p.m.
- 2-day lift ticket for Saturday and Sunday
- 8:30 a.m. group meeting at Long Trail Pub in Snowshed Lodge
- Two days of coaching from 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. and 1:00-4:00 p.m. each day
- Lunch at Ovations Restaurant at the Killington Grand each day at noon
- Video analysis each afternoon at 3:30 p.m.
- Optional Spa treatment at the Killington Grand Spa Saturday evening (additional fee)
- One lucky participant will also win a pair of Ramp skis
Mogul Weekends, $299
January 31-February 1, 2015 or February 28-March 1, 2015
Whether you're looking to get some soft snow and explore the bumps for the first time, or have your eye on the fastest line, our 2-day Mogul Weekend is the perfect chance to get after it. Please note, Donna Weinbrecht does not coach during these Mogul Weekends.
- Meets at the Snow Sports School meeting area at Snowshed Lodge at 9:00 a.m. each day
- 5 hours of daily coaching by specialized mogul instructors
- 2-day lift ticket
- Video analysis
- Open to skiers only, Blue level and above
- Helmets are recommended