Women's Camps, Ages 18+
Featuring Olympic Gold Medalist, Donna Weinbrecht
Join Olympic gold medalist and world champion mogul skier, Donna Weinbrecht, and Killington Resort’s top female coaches for an unforgettable learning experience specifically designed for ladies only.
Donna Weinbrecht grew up in New Jersey where she co-founded her High School Ski Team, but it was at Killington where the Jersey Girl with the signature blonde ponytail learned to handle moguls. This Pioneer of mogul skiing would go on to climb historic heights that many believe will never be equaled. In addition to winning the first Olympic Gold Medal awarded for mogul skiing at the 1992 Albertville Games, Donna has won every accolade in her sport.
- Five time FIS World Cup Title Winner
- 46 individual World Cup mogul event wins
- Seven U.S. National Championship Titles
- Three time Olympian - 1992 Albertville France, 1994 Lillehammer Norway, and 1998 Nagano Japan
- Gold medalist at the 1991 World Championships in Lake Placid, N.Y.
- Two silver medals at the ’89 and ’97 World Championships
- 14 year member of U.S. Ski Team
- U.S. National Ski Hall of Fame (2004) and Vermont Ski Hall of Fame (2007) inductee
2-day Women's Camp, $399
January 23-24 and February 20-21, 2016
For those looking specifically for hill time with the ladies, this 2-day camp is led by Donna and her team of top coaches and is designed for blue level skiers and above. Helmets are recommended.
- Welcome Party at Preston's Restaurant at the Killington Grand Hotel the evening prior to the 2-day camp from 7:00-9:00 p.m.
- 2-day lift ticket
- Morning meeting place at Long Trail Pub in Snowshed Lodge at 8:30 a.m.
- Two days of all-female coaching from 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. and 1:00-4:00 p.m. each day
- Lunch at the Killington Grand each day at noon
- Video analysis each afternoon at 3:30 p.m.
- One lucky participant will also win a pair of Ramp Chickadee skis
Advanced reservations are required.
Schedule subject to change without notice.