Friendly Penguin Child Care, Ages 12wks-12yrs
State-licensed and Fully Equipped
The Friendly Penguin Child Care Program provides indoor care with age appropriate toys and games and optional outdoor activities. Throughout the day, time is provided each day for arts and crafts, painting, stories and songs.
- Available daily from late November through early April.
- Full-day program available daily and includes snacks and lunch.
- Half-day programs available Sunday-Friday non-peak* and include snack.
- Open 8:30 a.m.-3:45 p.m. midweek and 8:00 a.m.-3:45 p.m. weekends and peak dates*.
- Full-day + Half-day = $251
- Days must be consecutive
- Not available peak dates*
*Peak dates: 11/27-30/14; 12/24/14-1/4/15; 1/17-19/15; 2/14-20/15
First Tracks Slide & Play Add-on, Max 3
Available as an add-on to your child's Friendly Penguin adventure or a private lesson, this 1-hour lesson includes activities designed to introduce children ages 2-3 to skiing or snowboarding.
- The add-on lesson is a MAX 3 program, guaranteeing a maximum of three students per instructor for every class.
- The private lesson is offered to those that are not doing daycare or want more individualized attention.
- Private lessons are available daily from 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Helmets and equipment rentals are included with these lessons.
|1-hour Group Lesson Add-on||$40|
|1-hour Private Lesson||$125|
Plan Ahead and Save
Book online and save up to 10% or as part of a 3-day or longer vacation package, and save up to 15%.
Friendly Penguin Season Pass
Frequent flyers get the most value from an unlimited season pass.
|Child Care Only||12wk-12yrs||$1,950|
|Child Care + Group Lesson||Ages 2-3||$2,200|
- The season pass includes unlimited access to Friendly Penguin Child Program all season long, for either half-day or full-day access.
- The purchase of a season pass does not guarantee a spot in the program.
- You must pre-reserve your dates by calling 1-800-923-9444.
- We recommend making reservations at least two weeks in advance for peak periods.
- Families buying more than one Children's Program Season Pass receive a 15% discount on additional program of equal/lesser value.
- Each room within our Child Care Center has a caregiver certified in infant and toddler C.P.R.
- The Friendly Penguin Child Care Center is a nut free environment.
- All participants of the Friendly Penguin Child Care Program must fill out a registration and medical form.
- Forms will be available at registration.
- Killington Resort requires all Snow Sports School participants ages 17 and under to wear a snow sports helmet while in a lesson.