Ministars, Ages 4-6
Max 5 = Max Fun
Guaranteed Five Students Max in Every Lesson.
This innovative program incorporates vast learning terrain, from our Snow Play Terrain Based Learning area serviced by two Magic Carpets, to groomed cruisers and kid friendly gladed runs, and coaching methods specifically geared towards kids to develop their excitement towards skiing and snowboarding.
- Available at Ramshead daily from late November through early April.
- Full-day program available daily and includes lunch.
- Half-day programs only available Sunday-Friday non-peak*.
- Open 8:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m. midweek and 8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. weekends and peak dates*.
- Rental add-on includes skis or snowboard, boots and helmet. Childen are fitted by our specially trained staff once checked into the program for a hassle-free experience.
- Pick-up at Ramshead at 3:00 p.m.
|Ministar Rental Add-on||$20|
Plan Ahead and Save
Book online and save up to 10% on two or more day stays.
*Peak dates: 11/26-11/29/15, 12/24/15-1/3/16, 1/16-1/18/16 and 2/13-2/21/16
Save at the Tubing Park
Youth Lesson Participants Save 50% at the Killington Tubing Park
Valid Thursday through Sunday, non-peak only.
Ministars Season Pass, $2,299
Start Small, Go Big.
Frequent flyers get the most value with an unlimited season pass.
- The season pass includes unlimited access to Ministars Program all season long, for either half-day or full-day access.
- Season Pass includes lessons, lift ticket and equipment while attending program and lunch when enrolled for full-day.
- Families buying more than one Children's Program Season Pass receive a 15% discount on additional program of equal/lesser value.
Important Information: Please read important information below about your child's Snow Sports School lesson at Killington Resort and Pico Mountain.
- Advanced reservations are required.
- Arrive early for ticketing and equipment rental fitting if needed.
- Drop-off at the Ministar room on the second floor at Ramshead Lodge.
- Groups are formed by age and ability level.
- Please ensure your child has warm, waterproof layers, gloves/mittens and eye protection (sunglasses or goggles).
- Your child (ages 17 years and younger) is required to wear a properly fastened snow sports helmet when participating in a ski and snowboard lesson.
- If your child’s equipment malfunctions, Killington Resort and Pico Mountain staff may select and sign for rentals from our rental shop.
- In the event of your child’s injury or medical emergency, Killington Resort and Pico Mountain staff may contact medical personnel and/or arrange transportation to a medical facility. In case of emergency, we will attempt to reach the emergency contact provided at the time the lesson was purchased.
- Killington Resort and Pico Mountain staff may supervise transport of your child by van and public bus to other locations within the resorts.
- Your child will not always ride ski lifts with an instructor, or an adult, and may ride alone, or with another child or children. If you want your child to always ride with an instructor, you must arrange for a one-to-one private lesson.