Ministars, Ages 4-6
Max 5 Equals Max Fun
Guaranteed Five Students Max in Every Lesson
This innovative program incorporates vast learning terrain, from our Snow Play Learning area serviced by two Magic Carpets, to groomed cruisers and kid friendly gladed runs, and coaching methods specific geared towards kids to develop their excitment towards skiing and snowboarding.
|Ministars Rental Add-on||$20||$40||$60|
|Full-day + Half-day = $235 (days must be consecutive; not available peak dates*)|
Plan Ahead and Save
Book online and save up to 10% or as part of a 3-day or longer vacation package, and save up to 15%.
*Peak dates: 11/27-30/14; 12/24/14-1/4/15; 1/17-19/15; 2/14-20/15
Ministars 4-day Discovery Camp, Starting at $349
Ministars Season Pass, $2,099
Price Available Through October 15, 2015.
Frequent flyers get the most value with an unlimited season pass.
- The season pass includes unlimited access to Ministars Program all season long, for either half-day or full-day access.
- Season Pass includes lessons, lift ticket and equipment while attending program and lunch when enrolled for full-day.
- Families buying more than one Children's Program Season Pass receive a 15% discount on additional program of equal/lesser value.
Purchase by October 15, 2015 for best price.
- Advanced reservations are required.
- If your child’s equipment malfunctions, Killington Resort and Pico Mountain staff may select and sign for rentals from our rental shop.
- In the event of your child’s injury or medical emergency, Killington Resort and Pico Mountain staff may contact medical personnel and/or arrange transportation to a medical facility. In case of emergency, we will attempt to reach the emergency contact provided at the time the lesson was purchased.
- Killington Resort and Pico Mountain staff may supervise transport of your child by van and public bus to other locations within the resorts.
- Your child will not always ride ski lifts with an instructor, or an adult, and may ride alone, or with another child or children. If you want your child to always ride with an instructor, you must arrange for a one-to-one private lesson.
- Your child (ages 17 years and younger) is required to wear a properly fastened snow sports helmet when participating in a ski and snowboard lesson.