Unleashed Youth Camp, Ages 7-17
Seasonal Program, $899
Price available through October 16, 2014
For those that frequent Killington Resort, these season passes give you the most bang for your buck. Unleash your beast in this season-long program developing each participant's all mountain skills whether skiers, riders or telemark skiers. Program also fosters camaraderie and promotes respect for others, both in and out of the program.
Designed to be what you want it to be, Unleashed is an exciting opportunity to be part of a supportive and friendly crew all winter long!
- Grouped by age & ability in instructor guided sessions, participants will explore all The Beast has to offer while making friends and improving their skiing & riding.
- Beginners will have the advantage of progressing with the same instructor each week, and those looking to rip it up can set goals for the season together with their instructor.
- Our 14 & 15 year old participants who are interested in possibly becoming instructors in the future will also have the opportunity to learn about coaching methods from our veteran trainers and practice teaching their peers while they explore the mountain.
- Program meets every Saturday and Sunday December 13, 2014 through March 22, 2015 and peak dates December 26 through January 2 and February 16-20, 2014
- Participants can choose any 20 days throughout the season to attend.
- Meet at the Drop Zone located outside Ramshead Lodge.
- This is a full-day program, from 9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m. and includes lunch.
- Program cost does not include lift ticket or equipment rental.
Early Purchase Perk
Purchase by June 12 for the best prices and opt for the Payment Plan, allowing you to pay 1/3 at time of purchase, 1/3 on August 1, 2014 and the last 1/3 on October 1, 2014 (2% fee applies to passes purchased on the payment plan).
- Advanced reservations are required.
- If your child’s equipment malfunctions, Killington Resort and Pico Mountain staff may select and sign for rentals from our rental shop.
- In the event of your child’s injury or medical emergency, Killington Resort and Pico Mountain staff may contact medical personnel and/or arrange transportation to a medical facility. In case of emergency, we will attempt to reach the emergency contact provided at the time the lesson was purchased.
- Killington Resort and Pico Mountain staff may supervise transport of your child by van and public bus to other locations within the resorts.
- Your child will not always ride ski lifts with an instructor, or an adult, and may ride alone, or with another child or children. If you want your child to always ride with an instructor, you must arrange for a one-to-one private lesson.
- Your child (ages 17 years and younger) is required to wear a properly fastened snow sports helmet when participating in a ski and snowboard lesson.