Unleashed Youth Camp, Ages 7-17
Season-long, Season-fun, $999
Unleashing all mountain skills, fostering camaraderie and respect between fellow skiers and riders, and exploring all the terrain Killington has to offer, Unleashed provides a season-long program with a high-energy crew.
Skiers, snowboarders and telemark skiers are grouped by age and ability level. Beginners benefit from progressing with the same instructor each week. For more experienced skiers and riders, explore anything the group sets their sights on - glades, parks, steeps - you name it, we'll conquer it.
Ages 14 and older who are interested in possibly becoming instructors in the future will also have the opportunity to learn about coaching methods from our trainers and practice teaching their peers.
- Program meets every Saturday and Sunday December 13, 2014 - March 22, 2015 and peak dates December 26 - January 2 and February 16-20, 2015.
- Participants can choose any 20 days throughout the season to attend.
- Meet at the Drop Zone located outside Ramshead Lodge.
- This is a full-day program, from 9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m. and includes lunch.
- Program cost does not include lift ticket or equipment rental.
- When purchasing more than one Seasonal Program within the immediate family, a 15% discount will be applied to the lesser priced program.
- Advanced reservations are required.
- If your child’s equipment malfunctions, Killington Resort and Pico Mountain staff may select and sign for rentals from our rental shop.
- In the event of your child’s injury or medical emergency, Killington Resort and Pico Mountain staff may contact medical personnel and/or arrange transportation to a medical facility. In case of emergency, we will attempt to reach the emergency contact provided at the time the lesson was purchased.
- Killington Resort and Pico Mountain staff may supervise transport of your child by van and public bus to other locations within the resorts.
- Your child will not always ride ski lifts with an instructor, or an adult, and may ride alone, or with another child or children. If you want your child to always ride with an instructor, you must arrange for a one-to-one private lesson.
- Your child (ages 17 years and younger) is required to wear a properly fastened snow sports helmet when participating in a ski and snowboard lesson.