Race Camps, Ages 7-17
Featuring Olympian Chelsea Marshall
This is a unique opportunity empowers kids by creating a positive, healthy environment on the mountain. Ski with knowledgeable, high energy staff, including former and aspiring US Ski Team athletes.
Chelsea Marshall grew up skiing at Killington Resort. She developed a love for the sport at a young age and fearlessness for speed. Chelsea was a member of the US Ski Team for 10 years, where she took a liking to Downhill and competed in the 2010 Olympic Winter Games. She had a very successful World Cup career with a couple of top 10 finishes and a handful of National podiums.
Racing aside, she has always returned home to Killington to free ski and stay connected to her home mountain. Her experience and work as a head women's coach at the Killington Mountain School, combined with her love of the sport, make these camps a truly unique opportunity to learn from one of the best.
2-day Race Camps, $299
December 28-29, 2013: Join Chelsea Marshall and her energetic staff on the mountain they call home for two days of free skiing, skills drills, gate training, tuning tips, and more. This Camp is designed for beginner aspiring racers.
January 18-19, 2014: Already have a little bit of racing experience and looking to fine tune those skills? This camp targets intermediate and beginner racers who are looking to better their race tactics and enhance their confidence and technique on varied terrain.
February 17-18, 2014: Celebrate the spirit of the Olympics during the winter break this year with this 2-day Race Camp for all ability levels.
Each 2-day Program Includes:
- 2-day lift ticket
- Two days of coaching and gate training
- Video analysis and tuning tips
- Lunch each day
- Fun race
- Programs designed for ages 7-17
- Meets outside Ramshead Lodge at the Drop Zone at 8:45 a.m.
- Pick up at Drop Zone at 3:30 p.m.
Important For Parents/Guardians: Please read important information below about your child’s Snow Sports School lesson at Killington Resort and Pico Mountain.
- If your child’s equipment malfunctions, Killington Resort and Pico Mountain staff may select and sign for rentals from our rental shop.
- In the event of your child’s injury or medical emergency, Killington Resort and Pico Mountain staff may contact medical personnel and/or arrange transportation to a medical facility. In case of emergency, we will attempt to reach the emergency contact provided at the time the lesson was purchased.
- Killington Resort and Pico Mountain staff may supervise transport of your child by van and public bus to other locations within the resorts.
- Your child will not always ride ski lifts with an instructor, or an adult, and may ride alone, or with another child or children. If you want your child to always ride with an instructor, you must arrange for a one-to-one private lesson.
- Your child (ages 17 years and younger) is required to wear a properly fastened snow sports helmet when participating in a ski and snowboard lesson.