Private lessons offer coaching for every skier and rider, from freestyle athletes to first-timers. For ages 2 and older, these lessons are the best way to personalize your mountain experience.
SKIING, SNOWBOARDING AND TELEMARK SKIING
- Whether you’ve had one or one hundred days on the snow, any skier, rider or telemark skier can schedule a session to fine-tune their turns.
FREESTYLE, MOGULS AND RACING
- For both seasoned and hopeful competitors, our specialized coaches will help hone the skills you’ll use on the course. And did we mention training on the longest, steepest bump run in the East?
PARKS AND PIPE
- Killington’s parks are legendary, and these are the sessions to get skiers and riders throwing their best tricks. From sliding your first rail in our custom Easy Street Progression Park to navigating the Super Pipe like a pro, our Snow Sports coaches will take you there.
GLADES AND NATURAL WOODS AREAS
- There’s more than just 752 acres of designated trails at Killington – that’s right, the woods are good, too. With a glades and natural woods session, you’ll discover an additional 745 acres of terrain and learn to ski or ride them like a local.
FAMILY PRIVATE LESSON
- The family that skis and rides together, stays together. Whether new to the sport or more advanced with similar abilities, we'll address individual goals, develop skills and explore new terrain all while keeping the family together.
RATES AND SCHEDULE
|1.5-hour Early Bird Special||Available weekends and peak*, 8:00 a.m.||$130|
|1-hour||Available daily on the hour, 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.||$130|
|2-hour||Available daily on the hour, 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.||$230|
|3-hour||Available daily on the hour, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.||$330|
|6-hour||Available daily, starting at 9:00 a.m. and includes lunch||$530|
|*Peak dates: 12/24/15-1/3/16; 1/17-19/16; 2/13-21/16|
- Private Lessons do not include a lift ticket, rental equipment, or a snow sports helmet.
- Add a limited learning area lift ticket and rentals for first-timers for an additional $49.
- Add a friend or family member to a private lesson for just $90 additional per person.
- Private Lessons are available daily from mid-November through mid-April.
- Advanced reservations are highly recommended.
- Please arrive early for your lesson for ticketing and check-in.
- Private lessons meet slopeside at the Snowshed Lodge. First time skiers and riders or young children may request to meet their instructor inside at either Ramshead or Snowshed Lodge to ensure a successful start with appropriate gear. 2 and 3 year old private lessons meet inside at the Friendly Penguin Day Care located on the first level of the Ramshead Lodge
Please read important information below about your child’s Snow Sports School lesson at Killington Resort and Pico Mountain.
- If your child’s equipment malfunctions, Killington Resort and Pico Mountain staff may select and sign for rentals from our rental shop.
- In the event of your child’s injury or medical emergency, Killington Resort and Pico Mountain staff may contact medical personnel and/or arrange transportation to a medical facility. In case of emergency, we will attempt to reach the emergency contact provided at the time the lesson was purchased.
- Killington Resort and Pico Mountain staff may supervise transport of your child by van and public bus to other locations within the resorts.
- Your child will not always ride ski lifts with an instructor, or an adult, and may ride alone, or with another child or children. If you want your child to always ride with an instructor, you must arrange for a one-to-one private lesson.
- Your child (ages 17 years and younger) is required to wear a properly fastened snow sports helmet when participating in a ski and snowboard lesson.