Opening day for the 2014-15 season was Monday, November 3, 2014, and we'll be skiing and riding until the warm spring sun sends us away. As always, Mother Nature calls the shots, so check our daily report for updates.
|Midweek||9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Weekends/Peak||8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Peak dates||11/27-11/30/14; 12/24/14-1/4/15; 1/17-1/19/15; 2/14-2/20/15|
Lift hours listed above may vary based on current conditions. Base Lodges services are available 30 minutes before the lifts open and 30 minutes after lifts close. For the most current information, check the daily report.
Open May 24, 2014 - October 13, 2014. Call ahead for tee times; availability varies by date.
Summer Activities Center
Includes K-1 Express Gondola, mountain biking and hiking trails and a disc golf course. On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, the Snowshed Express Quad will also be open for lower elevations mountain biking, hiking and scenic chairlift rides.
|June 27, 2014||Opening Day||12:00-5:00 p.m.|
|June 28-September 1, 2014||Open Daily||10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.|
|September 5-14, 2014||Open Friday through Sunday
||10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.|
|September 19-21, 2014||Limited services due to Spartan Race*||10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.|
|September 22-October 13, 2014||Open Daily||10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.|
|*Spartan Weekend Details:|
- Friday, September 19:
- The K-1 Express Gondola will be open with service to the Peak Lodge.
- Mountain biking will be closed.
- Hiking and disc golf will be open but limited.
- Saturday and Sunday, September 20-21:
- The K-1 Express Gondola will be open with service to the Peak Lodge with a Spartan Spectator Pass only.
- Mountain biking, hiking and disc golf will be closed.
- The last gondola ride to Killington Peak is at 4:30 p.m.
- The Killington Bike Shop/Ticket Center at the K-1 Lodge will remain open until 6:00 p.m. for gear return.
- Killington trails are closed at all other times during which services, including rescue and first aid, are not available.
- All dates and hours are subject to change without notice.