Long Trail Century Ride
Sat Jun 22 2013
The annual Long Trail Century Ride to benefit Vermont Adaptive Ski and Sports is a recreational century ride that starts and ends at Long Trail Brewery on Route 4 in Bridgewater Corners, Vermont. For those looking for a shorter ride, we've got you covered. There will also be a 30 and 20-mile course.
Pre-registration is available online only. Race is open to the first 500 registrants only.
- Long Trail Century Ride wicking t-shirt - Long Trail Pint Glass
- A lift ticket voucher to ski or ride Killington Resort during the 2013-2014 winter season (excluding peak dates)
- Entry to the Apres-Ride Party at Long Trail Brewery
- Full, friendly support along the ride for the 100- and 50-mile routes
- Rest stops with complimentary food & drink
- Sponsor-provided items at the start