Pets at the Resort
Killington Resort is proud to be a pet friendly resort.
We respect that your pets are family, and we want your entire family to enjoy the Killington experience. We welcome quiet, non-aggressive pets who are well groomed and up to date on shots and vaccinations.
We also ask that you observe the following resort rules:
- Pets must be on a leash, in a carrier or held and under control at all times.
- Any messes created by your pet need to be cleaned up by the pet owner.
- Pets are not allowed on chair lifts or gondolas.
- No pets are allowed in base lodges, indoor public facilities, outside seating areas or any food venues.
- Pets are not allowed any place where skiing, snowboarding or mountain biking occurs during operating hours.
- Killington Resort reserves the right to ask that a pet be removed for any reason.
- Pets may not be allowed in some event venues on Killington Resort property.
- Pets are not allowed to swim in Snowshed Pond.
- Killington Resort welcomes service animals at any time. Service animals must be under control and on a leash/harness.
- Killington Resort lodging accommodations do not allow pets.
- Some privately owned properties in the town of Killington do allow pets. Please call Central Reservations at 800-621-6867 for more details.