Golf Season Pass
All passes include 7-day unlimited access to Killington's mountain golf course for the 2014 season. And that's not all - check out the following perks.
- Bring a friend to play the Killington Golf Course at a 10% discount on their greens fee. Some restrictions may apply. See the Pro Shop for details.
- 15% off Golf School programs for passholders. Reservations are required.
- 10% off at the Clubhouse Grill. Discount is not valid on tax, gratuity or alcoholic beverages.
- 10% off at the Pro Shop. Some restrictions may apply. See the Pro Shop for details.
- Golf Handicap and Information Network Services is a handicap computation service and registry which utilizes the United States Golf Association handicap system. GHIN enables scores to be electronically routed from any club within the GHIN network. Add it to your pass purchase for just $20.
Early Purchase Perks through November 29, 2013
- One free round of golf, valid anytime during the 2014 Golf Season
- One free lift ticket at Killington Resort, valid anytime during the 2013-14 Winter Season
Tee times may be booked five days in advance of play. To qualify, college students must be full time with a college ID. A limited number of passes are available. Walking is permitted at any time with the exception of peak Saturdays when carts are required prior to 2:00 p.m. Rates will increase June 16, 2014.
|Student||Ages 18 and under or full-time college||$129|
|Golf Cart||All ages||$149|
All season pass sales are non-refundable and subject to 7% applicable state and local taxes. For more information, please call 800-621-MTNS.