Killington Express Card
Planning to ski or ride four days or more this season? With the Killington Express Card, you'll get discounted rates every time you hit the hill and enjoy direct-to-lift convenience. Did we mention that after just six paid visits, we'll give you a day for free?
- Express Card holders receive 50 percent off midweek and 25 percent off weekend / peak* day ticket rates at Killington Resort.
- Killington Express Cards are accepted at Pico Mountain at Killington Resort for discounts all season long.
- A valid credit card is required to be kept on file for daily lift ticket charges. The credit card will be charged the Express Card ticket price automatically after the first run of each day.
- Express Card sales are final; no refunds, credits or extensions; cards are non-transferable.
The age group for an Express Card is determined by card holder's age as of November 1, 2013; children under age 6 and adults ages 80+ ski and ride free.
|Weekend / Peak*
*Peak dates: 11/28 - 12/1/13; 12/21/13 - 1/1/14; 1/18 - 1/20 and 2/15 - 2/21/14.
Express Gift Cards
Purchase an Express Card for friends and family without having to provide your credit card information for daily lift charges. You will receive an Express Gift Card in the mail which can then be redeemed at the Snowshed Sales Center by the recipient.
Did someone say free? Right on.
- Use your Express Card six paid times and get your seventh visit free. It'll be used automatically and is valid any day during the 2013-14 season. Limit one per Express Card per season. Cannot be extended to next season.
- Active Duty or retired members of the U.S. Military are eligible for a free Express Card. Just present your Military I.D. at the Snowshed Sales Center or K-1 Guest Services to pick up your card. Early purchase perks do not apply.
- If you purchased your Express Card by October 17, 2013, you received a free non-peak lift ticket which will be automatically loaded on your card and deducted the first non-peak day you ski or ride.
Resort Charge allows you to attach a valid credit card to your Season Pass or Express Card, allowing you to use your pass to purchase items at many resort locations.
- Resort charge is accepted at all retail stores, cafeterias, pubs and ticketing locations in our base lodges. In addition, you may use Resort Charge at Cooper’s Coffee at the Grand Hotel, Ovations Restaurant and Killington Sports Route 4. Resort Charge is also valid at Pico Mountain.
- Multiple passes can be linked to one credit card. Just register your family members to use their pass to make purchases on your credit card.
- Resort charging is unlimited; there is no cap.
- Resort charge can be added by visiting our eStore or in person at the Snowshed Sales Center or K-1 Guest Services Desk.
- If your card or pass is lost or stolen, you must report it to the Season Pass Office immediately by calling 802-422-6767. You will be responsible for all charges incurred prior to the pass or card being reported lost or stolen.
Our Snow Guarantee
Killington’s unique elevation advantage translates to over 250 inches of natural snowfall every season and an optimal environment for machine-made snow. Add our powerful snowmaking system and an armada of groomers and you’ve got a recipe for great snow surfaces.
But, if you’re not satisfied with our conditions, we’ve got you covered! Just go to a Guest Service desk or ticket window and exchange it for a return visit voucher.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO BUY YOUR EXPRESS CARD NOW, PLEASE CALL 800-621-6867.