Killington Express Card
Purchase Price Valid Through October 16, 2014.
Planning to ski or ride four days or more this season? With the Killington Express Card, you'll save 50% off midweek and 25% off weekend / peak ticket rates every time you hit the hill, plus direct-to-lift convenience. Purchase price is valid through October 16, 2014 and will increase October 17.
|Weekend / Peak*
*Peak dates: 11/27-30/14; 12/24/14-1/4/15; 1/17-19/15; 2/14-20/15
- The age group for an Express Card is determined by card holder's age as of November 1, 2014.
- You Pay rates listed above are valid 12/13/14 through 4/5/15.
- Early and late season rates vary by open terrain and conditions and Express Cards still receive 50% off midweek and 25% off weekend/peak during these time periods.
- Killington Express Cards are accepted at Pico Mountain Resort for discounts all season long.
- Sign up for Resort Charge or Beast Bucks allowing you to use your Express Card to purchase items at many resort locations.
- Express Cards are eligible for the Snow Guarantee.
- A valid credit card is required to be kept on file for daily lift ticket charges. The credit card will be charged the Express Card ticket price automatically at the end of each day.
- If you are renewing your Express Card from 2013-14 season, your red Express Card will be reactivated during the online purchase process.
- Express Card sales are final; no refunds, credits or extensions; cards are non-transferable.
Did someone say free? Right on.
- Use your Express Card six times and get your seventh visit free.
- It'll be used automatically and is valid any day during the 2014-15 season. Cannot be extended to next season.
- Active Duty, Retired and Honorably Discharged members of the U.S. Military are eligible for a FREE Express Card, plus free skiing on Veteran's Day
- Just present your valid U.S. Military, U.S. Retired Military I.D., a copy of your DD214 form (photo ID required) or discharge certificate (photo ID required) at the Snowshed Sales Center or K-1 Guest Services to pick up your card.
Express Gift Cards
Give the gift that keeps on giving but doesn't break the bank.
- An Express Gift Card allows you to purchase the card on your credit card but have the recipient pay the daily charges.
- You will receive the Express Gift Card in the mail to gift to your lucky family member or friend
- The recipient will bring the Express Gift Card to the Snowshed Sales Center to activate it and provide their own credit card for daily purchases.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO BUY YOUR EXPRESS CARD, PLEASE CALL 800-621-6867.