Killington Express Card
Up to 50% off Lift Tickets and Direct-to-lift Convenience
Plus, Your Seventh Day FREE!
Recommended for those that plan to ski or ride four or more days, but not enough to warrant a season pass, with an Express Card, you'll save 50% off midweek and 25% off weekend / peak ticket rates every time you hit the hill, plus direct-to-lift convenience.
Best prices available through October 15, 2015.
|Purchase Price||Midweek You Pay||Weekend You Pay||Peak You Pay|
|Adults (19-64)||$79||50% off||25% off||25% off|
|Seniors (65-79)||50% off||25% off||25% off|
|Youth (7-18)||50% off||25% off||25% off|
- The age group for an Express Card is determined by card holder's age as of November 1, 2015.
- You Pay rates listed above are valid at Killington December 12, 2015 through March 27, 2016.
- Early and late season rates vary by open terrain and conditions but your Express Card discounts still apply.
- Use your Express Card at Pico Mountain to receive 50% off midweek and 25% off weekend / peak Pico 1-day window rate.
- Peak dates include November 26-29, 2015, December 24, 2015 - January 3, 2015, January 17-19 and February 13-21, 2016.
Did Someone Say FREE Stuff? Right On.
- Use your Express Card six times and get your seventh visit FREE.
- On your seventh visit, we'll automatically apply your free day - enjoy that day on us!
- Free day cannot be extended to next season.
- Free Express Cards for Military
- Active Duty, Retired and Honorably Discharged members of the U.S. Military are eligible for a FREE Express Card, plus free skiing on Veteran's Day.
- Just present your valid U.S. Military, U.S. Retired Military I.D., a copy of your DD214 form (photo ID required) or discharge certificate (photo ID required) at the Snowshed Sales Center or K-1 Guest Services to pick up your card.
Express Gift Cards
Give the gift that keeps on giving but doesn't break the bank.
- An Express Gift Card allows you to purchase the card on your credit card but have the recipient pay the daily charges.
- You will receive the Express Gift Card in the mail to gift to your lucky family member or friend
- The recipient will bring the Express Gift Card to the Snowshed Sales Center to activate it and provide their own credit card for daily purchases.
- A valid credit card is required to be kept on file for daily lift ticket charges. The credit card will be charged the Express Card ticket price automatically at the end of each day.
- Sign up for Resort Charge or Beast Bucks allowing you to use your Express Card to purchase items at many resort locations.
- Express Cards are eligible for the Snow Guarantee.
- If you are renewing your Express Card from 2014-15 season, your red Express Card will be reactivated during the online purchase process.
- Express Card sales are final; no refunds, credits or extensions; cards are non-transferable.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO BUY YOUR EXPRESS CARD, PLEASE CALL 800-621-6867.