4.0 The College Pass
Unlimited College Student Pass, $379
Pricing valid through December 15, 2014
Did somebody say snow day? This pass will round out your snowstorm preparedness kit perfectly. Get unlimited access to four resorts, Killington Resort, Okemo Mountain Resort, Pico Mountain at Killington and Mount Sunapee Resort, superior snowmaking and grooming capabilities and the longest season in the East.
- Valid for the 2014-15 winter season at Killington Resort, Okemo Mountain Resort, and Pico Mountain at Killington all located in Vermont and Mount Sunapee Resort in New Hampshire.
- Pass available to full-time undergraduate and graduate college students for the 2014-15 school term. Not valid for 2014 graduates.
- Verification of status is required prior to pass being activated for lift access; please see policy below.
- You must purchase the pass from the resort that you plan to visit first.
Passholder Perks at Killington Resort
If the most terrain and longest season in the East aren't enough to make this the perfect pass, check out all these added benefits Killington is throwing in. Perks vary at each resort and are only valid at the resort the pass was purchased from, so do your homework and check out the details at each participating resort.
- 20% off select lodging
- 20% off 1-day lift tickets at Powdr Resorts
- 15% off group lessons, private lessons and specialty programs (excludes Seasonal Programs)
- 10% off food and beverage purchases at all base lodges
- 10% off at all Killington Sports locations
- 30% off gym memberships at the Pico Sports Center
- Five 50% off lift tickets to share with your college friends valid only at the resort your pass is purchased through. Just bring your pass and your buddy with valid College ID to ticket window to score this deal.
- FREE Summer 2014 Killington lift access, Mountain Biking trail access and Disc Golf
4.0 The College Pass is for full-time college students for the 2014-15 school term defined as carrying a full course load and / or a minimum of 12 credits in both the fall and spring semesters. Verification of status in addition to completion of acceptance of risks agreement is required prior to pass being activated.
Verification of College Student Status
In order to activate your 4.0 The College Pass, we need to verify that the purchaser is a registered, full-time student for both the fall and spring semesters. Killington Resort uses the National Student Clearinghouse to verify student status for current students whose school participates in this program. If the pass holder’s school does not participate, they will be required to present a letter from their registrar indicating they are enrolled as a full-time student for both the fall and spring semesters.
All students must agree to our Express Acceptance of Risks Agreement and Terms and Conditions of use prior to receiving their pass and having it activated. If purchasing the pass online, the acceptance of this agreement and terms and conditions will be part of the purchase process and completion of the paper form will not be necessary. For phone orders, please click the link below to print the agreement and return the completed form to the Season Pass office by dropping it off, via fax (802-422-6878) or via email at email@example.com.
Check now to see if your college participates in the National Student Clearinghouse Program.
Killington Campus Rep Program
Looking for a way to hit the slopes and make some cash all at the same time? Killington's Campus Rep Program is the answer. Help us sell the 4.0 The College Pass at your school and earn yourself a free pass and some spending money to go with it. Discover the direct correlation between hard work and the money you earn. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.