2014-15 Campus Rep Program
Looking for a way to hit the slopes and make some cash all at the same time? Killington's Campus Rep Program is the answer. Help us sell 4.0 The College Pass and earn yourself a free pass and some spending money to go with it. Discover the direct correlation between hard work and the money you earn.
4.0 The College Pass Details
- Valid at Killington Resort, Okemo Mountain Resort, and Pico Mountain at Killington all located in Vermont and Mount Sunapee Resort in New Hampshire.
- Pass available to full-time undergraduate and graduate college students for the 2014-15 school term.
- Verification of Status is required prior to pass being activated.
- Retail rate is $379 plus tax, but Campus Reps get to sell the exact same pass for just $349 plus tax.
Campus Rep Rewards
Killington's Campus Rep Program is a season pass / commission-based incentive program.
- After the first ten 4.0 The College Passes sold at the $349 plus tax, you will receive your own 4.0 The College Pass for FREE.
- For every pass sold thereafter, you will receive $20 net per pass, excluding shipping, handling, taxes and any other service charges.
- For each of the first nine passes sold, you will receive a $30 credit toward the purchase of your own college pass. For example, if you sell only five passes you will be awarded a $150 discount on your pass.
To ensure maximum sales and effective marketing, Killington requests a written business/marketing plan from each Campus Rep.
- There is no minimum length required for your plan, but we ask for a comprehensive description of your plan to sell College Passes and why you would be a good candidate for the Campus Rep Program.
- Submit your plan to Nate Mastroeni at email@example.com.
Earn Your Free 4.0
Once your business plan is approved and you've signed our Campus Rep Agreement, you're on your way to getting your free pass.
- Killington will provide you a unique Campus Rep Code plus promotional material such as stickers, posters, fliers and any relevant material to help you start selling.
- The quantity of material varies based on the school size and the number of Campus Reps per school. If you run out, we'll send you more.
- Promote 4.0 The College Pass by talking about it to classmates and spreading materials throughout the campus in acceptable locations.
- To earn credit for each sale, orders must be placed while you are employed as a Killington Campus Rep and your unique Campus Rep Code must be used at time of purchase.
Terms of Relationship
Killington has the right to end your appointment as a Campus Rep due to any of the following:
- Unlawful behavior while promoting Killington
- Repeated violations of campus regulations and policies
- Multiple failures to respond to Killington contact
If you have any questions, please call Nate Mastroeni at (802) 422-6131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.