With the longest season in the East, a Killington Season Pass is your VIP ticket to ride (and ski, of course). But it's not all about soft snow and sweet turns. We've broken out some of the best perks of the season pass holder life from bottom-line value to insider knowledge; check it out.
This is the ticket to unlimited access to both Killington Resort and Pico Mountain for the maximum number of days on the hill. The age group for an Unlimited Pass is determined by pass holder's age as of November 1, 2014.
EXCLUSIVE perks for Unlimited Pass Holders include:
- Unlimited Adult, Senior and 29-below passholders receive THREE FREE DAYS and Unlimited Youth and Child receive UNLIMITED FREE DAYS across all POWDR Resorts.
- Unlimited passholders (ages 7-79), will receive THREE FREE DAYS at Okemo Mountain Resort (Vermont), valid December 1, 2014 through April 15, 2015.
|Super Senior||Ages 80+||$59|
|Child||Ages 6 and under||$59|
Blackout Pass, $919
Good for all ages at Killington and Pico Mountain, the Blackout Pass is your ticket to skiing and riding freedom, and even comes with three floating days to be used on any of the blackout days you choose. Blackout days include: 12/24-12/31/14, 1/17-1/18/15, 2/14-2/20/15.
Midweek Pass, $599
Monday morning might just turn into your favorite time of the week when you've got a Midweek Pass in your pocket! Valid Monday through Friday at Killington and Pico Mountain, with the exception of these blackout days: 12/24-12/31/14, 2/16-2/20/15.
Vermont Student Pass, $369
Available to Vermonters grade K-12.
- Proof of eligibility is required prior to pass being activated.
- Student's parent or guardians must bring a report card or other official document issued by the school indicating the student’s home address (or parent must prove residency) and current enrollment.
- For homeschooled youth, proof of enrollment in a home study program with Department of Education required.
- Vermont resident students who attend a New York or New Hampshire border school also qualify for pass.
- Killington Resort reserves the right to cancel any pass without refund which it believes was obtained fraudulently under this program.