Student Pass Details

Vermont Student Pass

Proof of Eligibility

  • Student's parent or guardians will need to bring a report card or other official document issued by the school indicating the student’s home address (or parent must prove residency) and current enrollment.
  • For homeschooled youth, proof of enrollment in a home study program with the Vermont Department of Education required.
  • Vermont resident students who attend a New York or New Hampshire border school also qualify for pass.
  • Proof of eligibility is not required at time of purchase, but must be provided before pass is activated.
  • Killington reserves the right to cancel any pass without refund which it believes was obtained fraudulently under this program.

College Passes

Eligibility Requirements

  • 4.0 The College Pass is for full-time college students for the 2016-17 school term defined as carrying a full course load and / or a minimum of 12 credits in both the fall and spring semesters.
  • College Passes are not valid for 2016 graduates.
  • All students must agree to our Express Acceptance of Risks Agreement and Terms and Conditions of use prior to receiving their pass and having it activated.
    • If purchasing the pass online, the acceptance of this agreement and terms and conditions will be part of the purchase process and completion of the paper form will not be necessary.
    • For phone orders, you can print the agreement and return the completed form to the Season Pass office by dropping it off, via fax (802-422-6878) or via email at

Verification of College Student Status

In order to activate a college pass, we need to verify that the purchaser is a registered, full-time student for both the fall and spring semesters.

  • We use the National Student Clearinghouse to verify student status for current students whose school participates in this program.
    • If the pass holder’s school does not participate, they will be required to present a letter from their registrar indicating they are enrolled as a full-time student for both the fall and spring semesters.
    • Check now to see if your college participates in the National Student Clearinghouse Program.

Campus Rep Program

Looking for a way to hit the slopes and make some cash all at the same time? Killington's Campus Rep Program is the answer. Help us sell the 4.0 The College Pass at your school and earn yourself a free pass and some spending money to go with it. Discover the direct correlation between hard work and the money you earn. Email for more information.

Learn More

For more information or to buy your season pass now, please call 800-887-3257.

Plan Your Vacation
Book by phone: 800-621-MTNS

Book Online