NOR'BEASTER Spring Pass
Killington's got sunshine, soft snow and the party to go with it this spring with the NOR'BEASTER. Our Celebration of Spring in the Mountains starts March 15, 2014 and goes well into May with music festivals, fun events and on-snow contests all Spring long.
NOR'BEASTER SPRING PASS
$199; All Ages
Yeah, the party scene is great, but so is the skiing and riding. Get your NOR'BEASTER Spring Season Pass for unlimited access to the slopes starting March 15, 2014 through the very last day of the season, which with any luck could be into June!
$179; Killington Pass/Card Holder Upgrade
For current Killington Express Card Holders, Killington Midweek Season Pass Holders and Pico Season Pass Holders purchase the NOR'BEASTER Spring Pass for $179. Upgrade available at any ticket window.
- Guests may apply up to TWO unused K-tickets to the purchase of a NOR'BEASTER Spring Pass. Free K-tickets are not eligible to be applied for this offer.
- As of March 15, guests are invited to upgrade their 1-day ticket to a NOR'BEASTER Spring Pass by paying the difference. Tickets are eligible for this upgrade only on the date they have been purchased.
- The Spring Pass is non-refundable.
- The Spring Pass can be used any day from March 15, 2014 through the end of the season, hopefully into June, conditions/weather permitting.
- Price does not include 7% Vermont State and local sales tax.
Save 20% on Lodging
With your NOR'BEASTER Spring Pass, it's not just about getting the most spring turns - you also enjoy a 20% discount on select lodging at Killington Resort managed lodging properties. We have so many events planned that you'll definitely want to stay over. Call 800-621-MTNS to make your lodging reservation, and tell the agent you have a Killington Spring Pass.