NOR'BEASTER Spring Pass
Unlimited Turns, Unlimited Spring
Valid March 14, 2015
Yeah, the party scene is great, but so is the skiing and riding. Get your NOR'BEASTER Spring Season Pass for unlimited access to the slopes starting March 14, 2015 through the very last day of the season, which with any luck could be into June! Plus, your Spring Pass is also valid at Pico Mountain from March 14 - 29, 2015.
|Through February 28, 2015||$179|
|March 1, 2015 and Later||$199|
Killington Pass/Card Holder Upgrade
For current Killington Express Card Holders, Killington Midweek Season Pass Holders and Pico Season Pass Holders purchase the NOR'BEASTER Spring Pass for $179 any time. Upgrade available at any ticket window.
- Guests may apply up to TWO unused K-Tickets to the purchase of a NOR'BEASTER Spring Pass beginning March 1, 2015.
- Free K-tickets are not eligible to be applied for this offer.
- Unused K-Tickets may not be applied towards a Spring Pass prior to March 1, 2015.
- As of March 14, guests are invited to upgrade their 1-day ticket to a NOR'BEASTER Spring Pass by paying the difference. Tickets are eligible for this upgrade only on the date they have been purchased.
- The Spring Pass is non-refundable.
- The Spring Pass is not valid prior to March 14, 2015; pass is valid at lifts from March 14 until closing, hopefully into June, conditions/weather permitting.
- Price does not include 7% Vermont State and local sales tax.
- Prior to pass being activated, an Express Acceptance of Risks, Indemnification & Forum Selection Agreement must be completed by pass holder or parent/guardian.
Save 20% on Lodging
With your NOR'BEASTER Spring Pass, it's not just about getting the most spring turns - you also enjoy a 20% discount on select lodging at Killington Resort managed lodging properties. We have so many events planned that you'll definitely want to stay over.
Call 800-621-MTNS to make your lodging reservation, and tell the agent you have a Killington Spring Pass.
Celebration of Spring in the Mountains
Killington's got sunshine, soft snow and the party to go with it during NOR'BEASTER, our celebration of Spring in the mountains. We've got a jam-packed events line-up into May with festivals, fun events and on-snow contests all Spring long.