THE BIGGEST LOSER RUNWALK
The Biggest Loser 5K RunWalk and Half Marathon Killington courses each have a twist! Participants run/walk down the mountain, then take the ski lift back up and continue along the course with breathtaking views of Killington Peak.
The 5K course goes through beautiful downtown Killington while the half marathon travels along rustic wooded roads with stunning views of the Green Mountains. Matt Hooper, a fan favorite from Season 15 will be tackling the half marathon – join him or cheer him and everyone else on.
Afterwards kick back with family and friends and celebrate at the post-race concert featuring former “Biggest Loser” contestant and Nashville recording artist, Dan Evans at Killington Resort’s Roaring Brook Umbrella Bras and Deck, or enjoy the lush landscape during a scenic gondola ride to Killington peak.
New this year, we’ll be hosting a kids’ 1-mile Fun Run, too!
July 27, 2014
There is no Race Day registration. Online registration closes: July 24, 2014.
All participants receive:
- The Biggest Loser Finisher's Medal
- Commemorative Technical T-Shirt
- Drawstring Backpack
- Chip-Timed Race for Runners and Those Tracking Personal Goals
- Free Downloadable Race Photos
- Award Divisions for Runners and Walkers
- Discounted Gondola rides to the top of Killington Peak
- 2.5 hour Learn to Ski/Snowboard lesson at Killington Resort valid for the entire 2014/2015 ski season!
|Saturday, July 26||11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.||Packet Pick-Up||K-1 Lodge|
|4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.||Free Concert||K-1 Lodge|
|Sunday, July 27||9:00 a.m.||Half Marathon & 5K Start||K-1 Lodge|
|1:00 p.m.||Kids Fun Run Start||K-1 Lodge|