Offering cool mountain breezes and mountain vistas from May 24, 2014 through October 13, 2014, Geoffrey Cornish designed Killington Resort's 18-hole championship course to take full advantage of the mountain terrain.
- 6,186-yard, par 72 Championship Golf Course with
- Practice facility including 12,000 square-foot putting green and practice bunker
- Full-size retail pro shop with all the essentials
- Private lessons, multi-day golf schools and junior specialty experiences available
- Full season schedule of league nights and tournaments
- On-course beverage cart
- Caddy shack on-course with food and beverage offerings
- Clubhouse Bar & Grill with indoor and outdoor seating
Our interactive scorecard breaks down each hole including yardage, hole map and photos to help you elevate your game.
- Collared shirts required. Please no blue jeans, sweat pants or gym shorts.
- All alcohol must be purchased on the course per our liquor license. No outside alcohol may be brought onto the course.
- No dogs on the course.
- No walking on the course unless player or players are playing a round of golf.
- Pace of Play is 4.5 hours per round or 15 minutes per hole.
- Carts and Rented Clubs must be returned by 8:00 p.m.
- If you play five or fewer holes, a full Rain Check for your round will be given.
- If you play between six and 15 holes, a 9-hole round will be given.
- Play of 16 holes or more does not qualify for a Rain Check.
- If a round's play starts in the rain, it does not qualify for a Rain Check