Elevate Your Game
Cool mountain breezes and mountain vistas await.
Killington Resort's own golf course is open to the public May 23, 2015 through October 12, 2015. Designed by Geoffrey Cornish, the course takes full advantage of unique mountain terrain, and it shows. Snowmelt streams, a 2,000’ elevation and signature vistas set the scene.
- 6,186-yard, par 72 Championship Golf Course
- Practice facility including 12,000 square-foot putting green and practice bunker
- Full-size retail pro shop with all the essentials
- Private lessons, multi-day golf schools and junior specialty experiences available
- Full season schedule of league nights and tournaments
- On-course beverage cart
- Caddy shack on-course with food and beverage offerings
- Clubhouse Bar and Grill with indoor and outdoor seating
Our interactive scorecard breaks down each hole including yardage, hole map and photos to help you navigate the course and get the most out of any round.
- Collared shirts required. Please no blue jeans, sweat pants or gym shorts.
- All alcohol must be purchased on the course per our liquor license. No outside alcohol may be brought onto the course.
- No dogs on the course.
- No walking on the course unless player or players are playing a round of golf.
- Pace of Play is 4.5 hours per round or 15 minutes per hole.
- Carts and Rented Clubs must be returned by 8:00 p.m.
- If you play five or fewer holes, a full Rain Check for your round will be given.
- If you play between six and 15 holes, a 9-hole round will be given.
- Play of 16 holes or more does not qualify for a Rain Check.
- If a round's play starts in the rain, it does not qualify for a Rain Check