6,186 Yards, 2000' Elevation, Par 72.
We believe in getting more out of everything we do at Killington - golf included. So, dust off those balls, polish the clubs and hit the fairways whether for a day, a weekend or all summer long.
|2015 Daily Rates||18-holes||9-holes|
|Student (ages 18 and under/college)||$40||$40||$20||$25|
|Twilight (after 2:00 p.m.)||$40|
|Cart Rental (per person)||$20||$12|
|Premium Club Rental||$39||$25|
|Fore For All Wednesday
Four friends + two carts + 18 holes
|$100 per foursome
|All golf sales are subject to 7% applicable state and local taxes.|
Upgrade your round to a season pass on the same day and we'll apply that round to the pass purchase. Online tee times are available within five days of the date you wish to play, or call Pro Shop at (802) 422-6700.
2016 Golf Season Pass
Unlimited Turf, Season Long Perks.
Buy your 2016 Golf Season Pass now for best rate and use it this fall, from September 1, 2015 through closing day.
|Purchase By June 5, 2016
||Purchase June 6, 2016 and Later|
|Cart Pass (all ages)||$159||$159|
|All sales are subject to 7% applicable state and local taxes.|
Just in case you needed more reasons to buy, passholder perks include:
- NEW! Fall 2015 Bring-a-Friend Deals:
- Current 2015 golf season pass holders can bring up to ten guests midweek to receive 50% off green fees from September 7, 2015 through the end of the 2015 golf season.
- Pass holders will receive an email with voucher that can be forwarded to a friend; no need to be present to redeem offer.
- Sorry, offer not valid with 2016 golf passes.
- Use your 2016 golf season pass NOW!
- Valid for use September 1 through closing day 2015 and all of 2016!
- Subject to tee time availability.
- Summer 2016 Perks:
- 50% off six Bring-a-Friend midweek green fees
- 10% off unlimited Bring-a-Friend green fees
- 15% off Golf School programs (for pass holder only)
- 10% off at the Clubhouse Bar and Grill (food purchases only)
- 10% off purchases at the Golf Pro Shop
- Additional pass holder perks and special offers are announced all summer long; be sure to sign up for The Drift for all the latest news.
Elevate Your Game
More Skill, More Fun.
Don't see what you are looking for? Our instructors and staff are flexible and can help create a custom learning experience based on your needs.
|Private Lessons, For all ability levels, our golf instructors will show you how to develop a consistent, reliable swing and teach you how to control the mental aspects of the game with a detailed swing analysis and video review.|
|1-hour, includes use of practice facility only||$60||$80||$100||$120|
|3-hour, includes use of practice facility and 9-hole green fee/cart||$100|
|Group Lessons, Individualized attention in a group setting. Includes five hours of instruction, 18-hole green fees, practice facilities and lunch each day. Multi-days must be used consecutively.