6,186 Yards, 2000' Elevation, Par 72.
We believe in getting more out of everything we do at Killington - golf included. So, dust off those balls, polish the clubs and hit the fairways whether for a day, a weekend or all summer long.
Daily green fees and season passes available - plus, upgrade your round to a season pass on the same day and we'll apply that round to the pass purchase.
|Season Pass Rates - Through 6/15/2015|
|Adult (ages 30+)||$269|
|29-Below (ages 29 & under)||$129|
|Cart Pass (all ages)||$159|
|Daily Rates - Through 6/15/ 2015||18-holes||9-holes|
|Adult (ages 19+)||$30||$65||$30||$40|
|Student (ages 18 & under/college student)||$30||$40||$30||$25|
|Twilight (after 2:00 p.m.)||$30||$30|
|Cart Rental (per person)||$20||$12|
|Premium Club Rental||$39||$25|
|All golf sales are subject to 7% applicable state and local taxes.|
Online tee times are available within five days of the date you wish to play, or call Pro Shop at (802) 422-6700.
Season Pass Details
A Killington Golf Season Pass gives you unlimited access to the Killington Golf Course all season long, plus perks and discounts that keep on giving.
- 10% off bring a friend greens fees
- 15% off Golf School programs for passholders
- 10% off at the Clubhouse Grill food purchases only
- 10% off at the Golf Pro Shop
- Golf Handicap and Information Network (GHIN) Services for an additional $20
- GHIN is a handicap computation service and registry which utilizes the United States Golf Association handicap system and enables scores to be electronically routed from any club within the GHIN network.
- Early Purchase bonuses, if bought by December 20, 2014:
- One free Killington lift ticket valid from opening day through December 14, 2014.
- One free round of golf to give to a friend or family member, valid anytime during the 2015 Golf Season.
Fore For All Wednesday, $100 Foresome
Available Wednesdays all season long, Four friends + two carts + 18 holes = $100 and the best way to do Wednesday.
Don't see what you are looking for? Our instructors and staff are flexible and can help create a custom learning experience based on your needs.
|For all ability levels, our golf instructors will show you how to develop a consistent, reliable swing and teach you how to control the mental aspects of the game with a detailed swing analysis and video review.|
|1-hour, includes use of practice facility only||$60||$80||$100||$120|
|3-hour, includes use of practice facility and 9-hole green fee/cart||$100|
|Individualized attention in a group setting. Includes five hours of instruction, 18-hole green fees, practice facilities and lunch each day. Multi-days must be used consecutively.|