Bike Park Lifts and Trails
Get Down and Dirty
Nearly 2,000-foot vertical drop across five mountain areas.
With two dedicated lifts, re-designed and expanded beginner and intermediate trails built along with industry leading designers Gravity Logic, and challenging downhill trails with natural and man-made features, Killington is the place to ride this summer.
The Snowshed Express Quad and K-1 Express Gondola will run daily during summer operating schedule providing lift served access to 35 miles of terrain for all ability levels.
|Lift & Trail Access||Rate||Additional Information|
|2 Lift Rides and Trail||$30||Access for approximately 2 hours|
|Half-day Lift and Trail||$34||Valid 1:00-5:00 p.m.|
|1 Full-day Lift and Trail||$49|
|1 Full-day Trail Only||$10|
|2 Full-day Lift and Trail||$79|
|3 Full-day Lift and Trail||$109|
|Season Pass||$149||Price valid through June 15, 2015|
|All mountain bike ticket sales are subject to 7% applicable state and local taxes.|
- The Killington Bike Shop, located at Snowshed Lodge, offers a full rental fleet of trail, freeride, cross country and downhill mountain bikes.
- Lessons and tours for a wide range of ability levels, including our Learn to Ride Package are available through the Bike Shop.
Season Pass Details
A Mountain Bike Season Pass offers the best value and pass holder perks.
- Two complimentary Killington mountain bike lift and trail access tickets to share with friends and family.
- 20% off select lodging through Killington Central Reservations.
- Call 800-621-6867 for more details; some restrictions apply.
- 20% off mountain bike access and select lodging at Mountain Creek, N.J.
- Present Killington Pass at time of purchase; some restrictions apply.
Are you a 2015-16 Unlimited Season Pass holder? Add a mountain biking season pass to your winter pass for just $79.