There’s not a bad seat in the house
Every table and seat at the bar offers panoramic views of the Green, White, and Adirondack Mountains. Casual seating with leather couches and an assortment of table styles will greet you.
- For this upscale lodge experience, we’ve crafted a unique, high-end scramble-style restaurant.
- For lunch, take your pick of chef-served stations and even a custom salad station with a host of local produce and house-made dressings.
- Fresh pasta with steamed vegetables and Vermont Maple Cream Sauce, flank steak from the in-house carvery, or a deli sandwich with signature Boar’s Head Meats are just a few of the options you may find at The Peak Lodge.
- Look for burgers and herb-marinated sirloin from local farms sizzling on our grill, and vegetarians will feast on wraps, pasta and more, crafted with full flavor and healthy mountain living in mind.
- The Peak Bar offers fine wine, signature hot cocktails and local drafts for relaxing by the fireplace. Our bar also features a small menu to accent your drinks, including a custom Vermont cheese plate.
- During the summer and fall months, the Peak Lodge is open everyday the K-1 Express Gondola is running from 11:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. with bar service available Friday-Sunday, 11:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Purchase a K-1 Express Gondola ticket, or use our network of hiking and mountain biking trails to access this one of a kind dining experience.
- During our ski/snowboard season, the Peak Lodge is open everyday the K-1 Express Gondola is open from 9:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. with bar service available 10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- On weekends, enjoy a breakfast sandwich or our made-to-order omelet station 9:00-10:15 a.m.
- For non-skiers and snowboarders, we offer round trip K-1 Express Gondola passes for just $15 so you can still take in the views and enjoy the Peak Lodge experience. Tickets are sold until 2:00 p.m. only.
Schedule subject to change due to weather and private functions.