Adventure Camp Series
Skill Building and Big Mountain Fun, $499
Incredible Summer Camp Opportunity for Ages 8-14.
Killington Mountain School (KMS)* is excited to announce Spartan Race Coach Mark Jones, will be hosting Killington Mountain Adventure Camp Series (KMACS)* for three one week sessions in July 2015. Each week will end with a mini-adventure race and parents are encouraged to come cheer on their athletes!
These camps combine action sports coaching with some of the best indoor and outdoor athletic facilities and activities in New England.
- Indoor Gym and Trampoline Activities
- High Ropes Course
- Soaring Eagle
- Amazen' Maze
- Downhill and Cross-country Mountain Biking
- Disc Golf
- Rock Climbing
|Session 1||July 6 - 10, 2015|
|Session 2||July 13 - 17, 2015|
|Session 3||July 20 - 24, 2015|
- Attend one, two or all three weeks
- Camp is 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. each day
- Campers should bring a lunch each day; snacks will be provided
- Children do not need to be enrolled in KMS or Killington Ski Club programs to participate in these camp sessions.
For more information or to register now, email Killington Mountain School or call (802) 422-5671.
*Killington Mountain School and Killington Mountain Adventure Camp Series are not owned or operated by Killington/Pico Ski Resort Partners, LLC.