Motor Room Bar
Looking for an après-ski experience like no other?
Find your snowcat waiting outside the Roaring Brook Umbrella Bar and climb aboard for a behind-the-scenes adventure.
After a ride on the trails with no one but the groomers, you’ll arrive at the Motor Room Bar, located in the original drive terminal of Killington’s very first four-passenger lift with much of it's equipment still in place. Guests climb up the outdoor staircase to the original motor room and take in views through floor-to-ceiling windows. As night falls, the snowcat will be waiting to usher you home under the stars.
Available Saturdays from January 10, 2015 - March 28, 2015
- $65 per person, plus applicable tax.
- For ages 21 and older only, sorry no exceptions.
- Maximum of ten people per excursion.
- Includes snowcat ride, selection of light hors d'oeuvres and up to two cocktails per person.
- All guests must be able to climb two flights of steep stairs to enter the Motor Room Bar.
- Dress in winter casual attire with appropriate footwear and outerwear for snow.
- The snowcat ride and Motor Room Bar are enclosed, however exposure to snow and cold is unavoidable on this excursion.
- Meet the Motor Room snowcat on snow outside the Roaring Brook Umbrella Bar at 5:00 p.m.
- The snowcat leaves promptly at 5:00 p.m. and does not wait for late arrivals.
- Return to Roaring Brook Umbrella Bar by 7:00 p.m.
- Under no circumstance may private alcohol be brought on the excursion.
- We are unable to accommodate special menu requests or dietary needs. Please plan accordingly.
- There is a portable restroom available on-site.
Reservations and Private Parties
- Advanced reservations are required.
- Prior to heading to the meeting location, guests must go to any open ticket window or K-1 Guest Services to pick up their Motor Room Bar ticket(s).
- We will make every effort to hold this excursion in all weather conditions but we reserves the right to cancel due to weather or any other circumstance beyond our control.
- The Motor Room Bar is available for private parties and events on days other than the regular schedule.
- A minimum of seven days advanced notice is needed.