Searching for some fun-filled sliding under the lights? Look no further than the Killington Tubing Park. Located on East Mountain Road across from the Killington Grand Resort Hotel, the multi-lane, lift-serviced park has good times for all ages, right at the heart of the resort.
Looking to warm up? Step inside for a pick-me-up at the Clubhouse Bar and Grill. They'll be serving up hand-tossed pizzas, pub style entrees, and hearty warm snacks and drinks to round out the evening.
Open Thursday through Sunday and select peak dates from December 26, 2014 through March 22, 2015, conditions permitting.
|Thursdays and Fridays||4:00 - 7:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||10:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.|
|Sunday||10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Peak Dates and Hours|
|Monday, Dec. 29 - Friday, Jan. 2||10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Sunday, Jan. 18||10:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.|
|Monday, Jan. 19||10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Saturday, Feb. 14||10:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.|
|Sunday, Feb. 15 - Friday, Feb. 20||10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
Includes 90 minute session beginning every 90 minutes from opening, park access, tube rental and lift service. All tubing participants must be at least 42" tall.
|Youth (Under 19)||$17|
- For groups of 15 or more, contact Killington Group Sales for special rates at 800-752-2005.
- Space is limited, so book early, plus save $2 per ticket when you purchase in advance.
- Vermonters, Join us Thursdays for just $12 all ages with valid Vermont ID.
- Season Pass, $49 All Ages
- Tubing Season Pass Holders may make reservations for specific tubing sessions by calling 800-621-MTNS, at the tubing park or any ticket window.
- Reservations may not be made more than five days in advance and a limited number of spots are available per session for advance reservations.
- If you are unable to make your reserved time, please call to cancel.
- Upon arrival at the Tubing Park, head inside the Clubhouse, show your Tubing Season Pass and get a ticket for the reserved session.
- You must have a ticket before entering the tubing area.