Winter 2015-16 Tubing Park Update
As of January 16, 2016.
Due to less than ideal weather conditions through the start of the 2015-16 winter season, Killington's tubing park will not open this winter. Please plan on visiting us next winter, but in the meantime, check out the Beast Mountain Coaster and Skyeride for an alternative to the tubing park. Thank you for your understanding.
Fun-filled sliding under the lights.
The Killington Tubing Park is located at the Clubhouse on East Mountain Road across from the Killington Grand Resort Hotel and offers a multi-lane, lift-serviced good time for all ages.
Looking to warm up? Step inside for a pick-me-up at the Clubhouse Bar and Grill. They'll be serving up hand-tossed pizzas, pub style entrees, and hearty warm snacks and drinks to round out the evening.
|Winter 2015-16 Rates
||Ages 18 & Below
|1 Tubing Session||$20||$18|
|Vermonter Thursdays (valid ID required)||$12||$12|
|Tubing Park Season Pass*||$59||$59|
|All ticket sales are subject to 7% applicable state and local taxes.|
- Tubing sessions are 90 minutes, beginning every 90 minutes from opening.
- Rates include tubing park access, tube rental and lift service.
- All tubing participants must be at least 42" tall.
- Groups of 20 or more can save when pre-purchase; call 800-752-2005 for reservations.
- Book with a Ski & Stay Package prior to arrival and save; call 800-621-6867 for reservaitons.
- Show a Skyeride or Beast Coaster ticket from the same day to save $5 off tubing.
*Tubing Season Pass Holders may make reservations tubing session reservations at 800-621-MTNS, at the tubing park or at any ticket window. Reservations may not be made more than five days in advance and a space is limited. If you are unable to make your reserved time, please call to cancel. Upon arrival at the Tubing Park, head inside the Clubhouse, to get a ticket for the reserved session; you must have a ticket before entering the tubing area.