Searching for some fun-filled sliding under the lights? Look no further than the Killington Tubing Park. Located on East Mountain Road across from the Killington Grand Resort Hotel, the multi-lane, lift-serviced park has good times for all ages, right at the heart of the resort.
The Clubhouse Grill & Pizza
Looking to warm up? Step inside for a pick-me-up at The Clubhouse Grill & Pizza. They'll be serving up hand-tossed pizzas, pub style entrees, and hearty warm snacks and drinks to round out the evening.
Call 802-422-6272 for more information.
Open Thursday through Sunday and select peak dates from December 25, 2014 through March 22, 2015, conditions permitting.
|Thursday||4:00 - 7:00 p.m.|
|Friday||4:00 - 7:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||10:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.|
|Sunday||10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Peak Dates and Hours|
|Monday, Dec. 29 - Friday, Jan. 2||10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Sunday, Jan. 18||10:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.|
|Monday, Jan. 19||10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Saturday, Feb. 14||10:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.|
|Sunday, Feb. 15 - Friday, Feb. 20||10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
Includes 90 minute session beginning every 90 minutes from opening, park access, tube rental and lift service. All tubing participants must be at least 42" tall.
|Youth (Under 19)||$17|
- For groups of 15 or more, contact Killington Group Sales for special rates at 800-752-2005.
- Space is limited, so book early. Plus, save $2 per ticket when you purchase in advance.
Vermonters, Join us Thursdays for just $12 all ages with valid Vermont ID.
Season Pass, $49 All Ages
Tubing Season Pass Holders may make reservations for specific tubing sessions by calling 800-621-MTNS, at the tubing park or any ticket window.
- Reservations may not be made more than five days in advance and a limited number of spots are available per session for advance reservations.
- If you are unable to make your reserved time, please call to cancel.
- Upon arrival at the Tubing Park, head inside the Clubhouse, show your Tubing Season Pass and get a ticket for the reserved session.
- You must have a ticket before entering the tubing area.