Fun-filled sliding under the lights.
The Killington Tubing Park is located on East Mountain Road across from the Killington Grand Resort Hotel and offers a multi-lane, lift-serviced good time for all ages.
Looking to warm up? Step inside for a pick-me-up at the Clubhouse Bar and Grill. They'll be serving up hand-tossed pizzas, pub style entrees, and hearty warm snacks and drinks to round out the evening.
Closed for the season; see you next winter.
Includes 90 minute session beginning every 90 minutes from opening, park access, tube rental and lift service. All tubing participants must be at least 42" tall.
|Youth (Under 19)||$17|
- Family Pack includes up to two adult passes, up to two youth passes and a large hand-tossed cheese pizza at the Clubhouse Bar and Grill.
- For groups of 15 or more, contact Killington Group Sales for special rates at 800-752-2005.
- Space is limited, so book early, plus save $2 per ticket when you purchase in advance.
- Vermonters, Join us Thursdays for just $12 all ages with valid Vermont ID.
- Season Pass, $49 All Ages
- Tubing Season Pass Holders may make reservations for specific tubing sessions by calling 800-621-MTNS, at the tubing park or any ticket window.
- Reservations may not be made more than five days in advance and a limited number of spots are available per session for advance reservations.
- If you are unable to make your reserved time, please call to cancel.
- Upon arrival at the Tubing Park, head inside the Clubhouse, show your Tubing Season Pass and get a ticket for the reserved session.
- You must have a ticket before entering the tubing area.