Climb aboard our snowcat-drawn sleigh and set off to the Killington Ledgewood Yurt for an unforgettable dining adventure in the heart of the Green Mountains.
- Climb aboard our snowcat-drawn sleigh and snuggle up under the warm-woolen blankets provided for the 15-20 minute journey to the Ledgewood Yurt.
- Once we arrive, you'll be ushered into the one of a kind, Ledgewood Yurt.
- Despite it's rustic exterior resembling structures used by nomadic tribes in Mongolia over 2000 years ago, once inside, the environment is warm and cozy.
- The Yurt features a social atmosphere with dining tables for groups of 6 or 8 people. Smaller parties will share tables, and larger parties will be split between tables.
- Ages 21 and above only please.
Executive chef Greg Lang has crafted five indulgent courses with local ingredients, signature prime cuts of meat and incredible accents for a truly exceptional experience. A vegetarian menu is available upon request, and we are happy to accommodate food allergies and specialized diets. While there is no additional charge, the chef requires a 24-hour notice regarding special dietary needs.
Available Fridays, Saturdays and select peak dates shown below. Ages 21 and above only please. Space is limited, so book early.
|Fridays||January 24 - March 21, 2014|
|Saturdays||January 4 - March 29, 2014|
|Christmas / New Years||Saturday, Jan. 4|
|Martin Luther King Weekend||Sunday, Jan. 19|
|President's Week||Sunday, Feb. 16|
Rates include a ride via the snowcat-drawn sleigh to the remote yurt location and a five-course dining experience like no other. A selection of wine, beer and liquor is available for purchase at the Ledgewood Yurt. Cash and major credit cards accepted.
*Price is subject to applicable taxes and 20% service charge.
- All Ledgewood Yurt experiences begin at Vermont Fresh Cafe located at the Snowshed Base Lodge. Arrive at 6:00 p.m. and be ready to board the sleigh at 6:25 p.m. The sleigh leaves promptly at 6:30 p.m. and does not wait for late arrivals.
- Dress in winter casual attire with appropriate footwear and outerwear for snow.
- The Yurt is not accessible by car, only by sleigh - so don't miss the sleigh!
- The Yurt is available for private parties and events on days other than the regular schedule. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- We cannot accept same day reservations, and suggest booking at least two weeks in advance. Reservations must be paid in full for your entire party at the time of booking.
- Due to the preparation of food and the delicate nature of this experience, cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to your reservation to receive a refund.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of your reservation will not be refunded.
For more information or to book your reservation, please call 866-809-9147.