A Dining Adventure for the Family
Rustic, Warm and One-of-a-Kind
While the Ledgewood Yurt may resemble a structure used by nomadic tribes in Mongolia over 2000 years ago, the experience, service and cuisine exceed today's highest standards.
- Start the evening with a 15-20 minute snowcat-drawn sleigh ride to the trailside location of the Ledgewood Yurt.
- Once inside, the Yurt features a social atmosphere with dining tables for groups of 6 or 8 people.
- Smaller parties will share tables, and larger parties will be split between tables.
- Indulge in a five-course dining experience with a tailored menu suitable for younger palettes.
- A fine list of wine, beer and liquor is available upon request.
Family Night, $65 Per Person
- Includes sleigh ride, five-course dinner and one-of-a-kind family experience.
- Price is subject to applicable taxes and 20% service charge.
- Price does not include alcohol. Cash and major credit cards accepted.
Appropriate for ages 7 and above, available these select dates:
- December 21, 2014
- December 27-28, 2014
- February 16-18, 2015
Space is limited, so book early.
- Common food allergies can be accommodated if given at least 24 hours notification.
- Dress in winter casual attire with appropriate footwear and outerwear for snow.
- Since the sleigh-ride is open air, we suggest hats, mittens, scarves, winter coats and snow boots.
- Inside the yurt is a coat area to leave your outerwear behind and enjoy the warm atmosphere.
- Arrive at the Vermont Fresh Cafe located at the Snowshed Base Lodge at 5:45 p.m.
- The sleigh leaves promptly at 6:00 p.m. and does not wait for late arrivals.
- The Yurt is not accessible by car, so if you miss the sleigh, you miss the entire evening.
- Return to Vermont Fresh Cafe by 7:50 p.m.
- We cannot accept same day reservations, and suggest booking at least two weeks in advance.
- Reservations must be paid in full for your entire party at the time of booking.
- Due to the preparation of food and the delicate nature of this experience, cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to your reservation to receive a refund.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of your reservation will not be refunded.
- The Yurt is available for private parties and events on days other than the regular schedule.
- For more information please contact email@example.com.