Starting at the K-1 Lodge, the front nine plays its way across Snowdon Mountain. The course loops around and the back nine start just above the Roaring Brook Umbrella Bars, then work their way toward Snowshed before descending through the woods to the K-1 Lodge.
|Unlimited Season Pass||$59|
|One Round (18-holes)||$6||Per Person|
|Three Disc Rental||$4||Per Person|
Killington Disc Golf League
Fridays, July 12 - August 23, 2013; Championship Tournament, August 30, 2013
Registration starts at 4:30 p.m.; play begins at 5:00 p.m.
- Register and meet at the Killington Bike Shop at the K-1 Lodge
- 9 holes (front) at Killington Disc Golf Course
- Standard Disc Golf rules apply for league night; Pro Par 3
- Competitors must have played in at least one league night to qualify to Championships.
All players receive one beer ticket for the Roaring Brook Umbrella Bars and nightly swag. The Championship Prizes include:
- 1st place – 2013 Pico Season Pass
- 2nd Place – 2014 Mountain Bike and Disc Golf Pass
- 3rd Place – Set of Innova Discs