Killington Golf Course Info
Course and Amenities
The 18-hole championship course, designed by Geoffrey Cornish to take full advantage of the mountain terrain, offers a refreshing round for any golfer. And with Killington's snowmelt steams and elevation changes, you can look forward to an exciting and strategic long game.
- 6,186-yard, par 72 Championship Golf Course
- Full-size retail pro shop
- Full practice facility, including 10-station driving range, a 12,000 square-foot putting green and a practice bunker
- The full-service Killington Grand Resort Hotel and Spa
- Clubhouse Grill with indoor and outdoor seating complete with Green Mountain views
- Caddy shack on-course with food and beverage offerings
- On-course beverage cart
- A host of mountain activities, from mountain biking to disc golf
Fall Tee Times
As the days get shorter, so does our time on the course.
- Starting September 16, 2013 tee times are available from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The Killington Golf Course will be aerated on the following dates for the 2013 Season:
- September 3, 2013; tee boxes
- September 9, 2013; greens
- Collared shirt required. Please no blue jeans, sweat pants or gym shorts.
- All alcohol must be purchased on the course per our liquor license. No outside alcohol may be brought onto the course at any time.
- No dogs on the course.
- No walking on the course unless player or players are playing a round of golf.
- Pace of Play is 4.5 hours per round or 15 minutes per hole.
- Carts and Rented Clubs must be returned by 8:00 p.m.
Rain Check Policy
- If you play five or fewer holes, a full Rain Check for your round will be given.
- If you play between six and 15 holes, a 9-hole round will be given.
- Play of 16 holes or more does not qualify for a Rain Check.
- If a round's play starts in the rain, it does not qualify for a Rain Check.
Book a Tee Time
Book your next tee time online! Available within five days of the date you wish to play.