2013 Golf League Nights
The Killington Golf Course is teeing up summer with League Night every Tuesday evening, complete with theme play, exciting contests and great prizes.
Every Tuesday night from June 11 - September 3, 2013
Course is closed (front or back nine) at 2:00 p.m. on league days. Dinner served at 7:30 p.m.; shotgun start begins at 5:00 p.m. (League Night for August 27 and September 3, 2013, will begin at 4:30 p.m. due to the setting sun.)
- Please call the Pro Shop at 802-422-6700 by 12:00 p.m. on each Tuesday to sign up.
- Format is a 9-hole, scramble tournament with a 5:00 p.m. shotgun start.
- Teams may be signed up together, but handicaps will be reviewed to ensure fair play.
- Individuals will be assigned to teams according to handicap.
- Prizes will be awarded for the top two lowest team gross scores and flag event winners.
- Rotations between play on the front and back nine will occur each week.
- Each week will have a different theme that will reflect in the food, flag events and contests.
- Dinner, awards and announcements will occur at the Clubhouse Grill immediately following play.
The entry fee includes 9 holes of golf, cart rental, themed dinner, prizes and scramble tournament play.
|Killington Golf Course Members||$20|
In addition to themed dinner, each night features challenges on the course, from pinatas to long drive contests!
The June 11, 2013 League Night Kick-off has been cancelled due to weather. Thanks in advance for your understanding.
|June 11, 2013||Mexican||CANCELLED due to weather.|
|June 18, 2013||PGA Night|
|June 25, 2013||Rally for the Cure*|
|July 2, 2013||Red, White and Blue|
|July 9, 2013||PGA Night|
|July 16, 2013||Italian|
|July 23, 2013||Vintage Golf|
|July 30, 2013||Mexican|
|August 6, 2013||Hawaiian|
|August 13, 2013||Red, White and Blue|
|August 20, 2013||Hawaiian|
|August 27, 2013||Vermont Strong*|
|September 3, 2013||Vintage Golf|
|September 10, 2013||Doug's Dilemma|
*$35 entry fee for this event; proceeds benefit local charitable causes. Get involved!