Mountain Bike Park
Let the K-1 Express Gondola whisk you and your bike to the highest lift-serviced peak in Vermont, or use pedal power to reach the 4,241-foot summit. We have it all, from easy-going dirt roads to rugged single track for all ability levels.
- 45 miles of trails serviced by the K-1 Express Gondola
- 1,700-foot vertical drop spread across five mountain areas
- Trails range from classic cross-country singletrack to challenging big-bike downhill and freeriding trails
- Natural and man-made features on select downhill trails
- Mountain Bike Shop offering rentals, repair, and a full line of clothing and accessories
- Lessons and tours are available for a wide range of ability levels
Construction to the Peak Lodge may disrupt operations at times, limiting or closing certain trails as well as the K-1 Express Gondola without notice. Please check our daily conditions report for the most current operational information.