Mountain Bike Tours and Lessons
With 45 miles of trails across five mountain areas, Killington's Mountain Bike Park offers terrain for a wide range of ability levels. Get acquainted with a lesson or let our guides take you to new terrain - the mountain is your playground.
LEARN TO RIDE
New to the mountain? Try our Learn to Ride Package, featuring a 2-hour session with one of our certified guides, a rental bike, protection gear, and helmet. Plus, our lessons are Max 5, so each session is limited to 5 riders! Offered daily.
Get to know the mountain with the locals. Our guides have nearly 20 years of mountain bike experience and can plan an adventure for a wide range of ability levels, from beginners to experienced riders. Explore the terrain and pick up tips on riding skills, bike handling and instruction on handling various terrain surfaces. Tours are limited to six riders at a time. Offered by reservation through the Killington Mountain Bike Shop.
- Riders must be at least 48" tall to rent a bike.
- Sessions are two hours long.
- Rates do not include lift access. Learn to Ride sessions are held on the lower mountain only. Gondola tickets for Mountain Bike Tours are available for purchase at the Mountain Bike Shop, located in the K-1 Lodge.
- The Learn to Ride Package includes rental bike, protection gear, and helmet.
- Rental gear for participants of Mountain Bike Tours is available for an additional fee.
Scheduling and Rates
Learn to Ride Lessons are offered at 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. daily during regular mountain operations.
Reservations are required for regular tours, beginning at 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. daily.
|Learn to Ride Package||$99|
|K-1 Express Gondola and Upper Mountain Trails Upgrade||$25|
|Pre-book rate with upgrade||$100|
|Tours, Ages 6 and up||$30|
All participants will receive 50 percent off their next full-day pass, valid for the remainder of the 2013 Mountain Biking Season.