The Six Mountains of Killington
Killington Resort consists of six mountains with a network of 140 alpine ski and snowboard trails. Five of the six mountains are utilized in the summer and include 45 miles of mountain biking terrain and 15 miles of hiking trails.
Killington is the largest destination resort in the Eastern United States, offering the highest gondola-serviced alpine adventures in New England. The K-1 Express Gondola travels 1.25 miles to the top of 4,241-foot Killington Peak. From the summit, you’ll see a breathtaking panoramic view of five states including Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts and New York and into Canada.
Pets at the Resort
Killington Resort is proud to be a pet friendly resort. We respect that your pets are family, and we want your entire family to enjoy the Killington experience. We welcome quiet, non-aggressive pets who are well groomed and up to date on shots and vaccinations. We also ask that you observe the following resort rules:
- Pets must be on a leash, in a carrier or held and under control at all times.
- Any messes created by your pet need to be cleaned up by the pet owner.
- Pets are not allowed on chair lifts or gondolas.
- No pets are allowed in base lodges, indoor public facilities, outside seating areas or any food venues.
- Pets are not allowed any place where skiing, riding or mountain biking occurs during operating hours.
- Killington Resort reserves the right to ask that a pet be removed for any reason.
- Pets may not be allowed in some event venues on Killington Resort property.
- Killington Resort welcomes service animals at any time. Service animals must be under control and on a leash/harness.
- The pet policy at resort and area lodging accommodations varies by property.
Designated Smoking Areas
In consideration of all guests, smoking is restricted to designated smoking areas only. Designated smoking areas are identified by signs located outside base lodges. Please ask a Killington staff member or volunteer if you need assistance locating designated smoking areas. Thank you for your cooperation.
Designated Smoking Areas
|K-1||Small deck off Mahogany Ridge|
|Tables at Umbrella Bar fire pit area|
|Snowshed||Second floor deck outside Long Trail Pub|
|Right side of skier tunnel|
|Bear||East End of Deck (closest to parking lot)|
|Skyeship||Corner area adjacent to pedestrian bridge|
|100% Smoke-free Areas||Ramshead Mountain|
|Killington Tubing Park|