Thanks for a great season
The Ledgewood Yurt is closed for the 2012/13 season. See you in December 2013!
Climb aboard our snowcat-drawn sleigh and set off to the Killington Ledgewood Yurt for an unforgettable dining adventure in the heart of the Green Mountains. Executive chef Greg Lang has crafted five indulgent courses with local ingredients, signature prime cuts of meat and incredible accents for a truly exceptional experience.
- The Yurt features a social atmosphere with tables for 6 or 8. When making a reservation, please specify the number in your party. Smaller parties share tables, and larger parties must be split between tables.
- Be sure to dress in winter casual attire with appropriate footwear and outerwear for snow. We will provide blankets, and we do go out in all kinds of weather. It’s an adventure!
- The Yurt is not accessible by car, only by sleigh. The journey takes about 15-20 minutes one way; all guests will need to remain seated for the entire sleigh ride.
- A vegetarian menu is available upon request, and we are happy to accomodate food allergies and specialized diets. While there is no additional charge, the chef requires a 24-hour notice regarding special dietary needs.
- A selection of wine, beer and liquor is available for purchase at the Ledgewood Yurt. There are no “mixers” or ice at the yurt; liquors have been selected that complement the meal, and can be enjoyed as they are. Cash and major credit cards accepted.
- We offer eight unique Family Nights at the Ledgewood Yurt, but all other Ledgewood Yurt experiences are for ages 21 years and older, with proper ID. No exceptions.
What is a Yurt?
A Yurt is a "portable" structure much like those used by nomadic tribes in Mongolia over 2000 years ago. The domed, tent-like structure sits on top of a portable wooden frame to create an efficient shelter that is environmentally friendly. Despite their rustic appearance, today’s Yurts are quite high tech.
|Family Nights at the Yurt||$59*|
*Price is subject to applicable taxes and 20% service charge.
We are currently taking reservations for the 2012-13 season. The Ledgewood Yurt will operate on Fridays and Saturdays and select additional dates, listed on the calendar above. Please call 866-809-9147 to book. We cannot accept same day reservations, and suggest booking at least two weeks in advance. Reservations must be paid in full for your entire party at the time of booking.
Due to the preparation of food and the delicate nature of this experience, cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to your reservation to receive a refund. Cancellations made within 24 hours of your reservation will not be refunded.
Coming from US Rt. 4 East/West or Rt. 100 North, turn onto Killington Road, drive approximately 5.5 miles up the road to the K-1 Lodge parking lot. Park and walk to the left of the lodge, where you'll see the Roaring Brook Umbrella Bars & Deck.
For more information or to book your reservation, please call 866-809-9147.