Long Trail Century Ride
Whether cycling on the 100-mile or 50-mile loops, or simply journeying near the Brewery on the 20-mile loop, there is something for everyone to enjoy during the Long Trail Century Ride.
Sat Jun 22
The annual Long Trail Century Ride to benefit Vermont Adaptive Ski and Sports is a recreational century ride that starts and ends at Long Trail Brewery on Route 4 in Bridgewater Corners, Vermont. For those looking for a shorter ride, we've got you covered. There will also be a 30 and 20-mile course.
Pre-registration is available online only. Race is open to the first 500 registrants only.
- Long Trail Century Ride wicking t-shirt - Long Trail Pint Glass
- A lift ticket voucher to ski or ride Killington Resort during the 2013-2014 winter season (excluding peak dates)
- Entry to the Apres-Ride Party at Long Trail Brewery
- Full, friendly support along the ride for the 100- and 50-mile routes
- Rest stops with complimentary food & drink
- Sponsor-provided items at the start