Sometimes, the beauty of the Green Mountains is best seen on foot. Located adjacent to the Killington Tubing Park and the Clubhouse Bar & Grill, our snowshoe loops offer an opportunity to explore our rustic trails. After your on foot adventure, refuel at the Clubhouse Bar & Grill serving up casual dishes, hot drinks and Vermont craft beers.
Open as conditions permit.
|Thursday and Friday||4:00 - 7:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||10:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.|
|Sunday||10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
- For snowshoe equipment and trails information, head to the Clubhouse, located on East Mountain Road, across from the Killington Grand Hotel.
- Here at the Clubhouse, you'll also find Killington Tubing Park, Clubhouse Bar & Grill and Killington Sports offering a complete line of outdoor accessories including gloves, goggles, socks and more to keep you comfortable and warm.
- Trail use is free, but please check in at the Clubhouse before exploring our trail system. Trail conditions will vary with weather.
- No snowshoes? No problem. Our staff will get you set up and trekking the trails in no time. We offer complimentary snowshoes, poles and headlamps for day use at the Clubhouse.
- All gear is complimentary, but a credit card is required as a security deposit.